EUC Halloween Fun!

Rehab1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Circuitmage said:

Was thinking it would be cool to just throw a sheet on with 2 eye holes cut out and fly down the road. Seems like that's a very bad idea though.

What could possibly go wrong?  :cry2:

It’s a special ‘reflector’ I designed for Mten’s strobe light. First test a few minutes ago. I’m still seeing spots!  It should light up my costume perfectly!

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

It’s a special ‘reflector’ I designed for Mten’s strobe light. First test a few minutes ago. I’m still seeing spots!  It should light up my costume perfectly!

That's awesome!

I have this one...  Can't wait to ride around in with this on in my neighborhood on halloween.  LMAO!  Last year I was inflatable Godzilla on my Segway Minipro.  Bunch of kids chasing me around!

51-J75+vWTL._UX522_.jpg

18 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

I have this one...  Can't wait to ride around in with this on in my neighborhood on halloween.  LMAO!  Last year I was inflatable Godzilla on my Segway Minipro.  Bunch of kids chasing me around!

51-J75+vWTL._UX522_.jpg

That should be fun! 

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

What looks back but cannot see?

This sounds like dialog from The Hobbit. Those in the know, know what I'm talking about :whistling:

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Very cool effect. It's not fair that you have a fab facility where you can make anything ;)

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This sounds like dialog from The Hobbit. Those in the know, know what I'm talking about :whistling:

Just having some fun with @steve454

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Very cool effect. It's not fair that you have a fab facility where you can make anything ;)

Thanks! You have lots of tools to fabricate your awesome  projects.  The only difference is you use wood for your creations while I use plastic and metal.  :)

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

This costume by @NevNutz from last year is hilarious.  :lol:

Good one! :thumbup: The reactions on people's faces is priceless!

37561805181_d16753bf16_b.jpg

Archived