Today, scheduled to meet with the director of King Song, Live Stream

EcoDrift

4 hours ago, HermanTheGerman said:

Herman,

KS16 680, my first wheel.

Phew, I like this sound. But if all you others hate it, I'm fine with majority decision. :-)

I also like a sound from a wheel - this makes a characteristic and also provides some feedback. But unfortunately i personaly get a long lasting tinnitus from this high pitched PWM noise. So i drive with earplugs. For this i will never again buy a KS/GW until this issue is resolved - as it seems by now the more powerful wheels of these companies are even worse regarding PWM noise. This is not necessary, but by now there is no high capacity alternative - so i will stay happily with my KS16 and (not so happy) with my high frequency protection earplugs.

maybe i am overly sensitive, but as it seems to be not only a problem for me and this is a quite easy solvable issue it should be adressed!

With the rest of the ks16 i am very confident and happy!

on the other side, if the positive reviews of the new inmotions are true(i never had a chance to try one myself) and they increase the battery capacity KS will definitely loose me as customer - so i took my chance to propose my issues to the chief of KS and maybe i can stay with a brand that i like and know. There is nothing more or less behind my request.

4 hours ago, HermanTheGerman said:

Question:

When will the App display a correct distance (with a mismatch below 10%, or better 5%) ?

+1. distance measurement is something quite easy and reliable and requesting an accuracy of at least 5% should ashame every manufacturer. Thats just riduculus - but nothing of really high priority to my as long as i have fun with the wheel. Only in some silent moments if one reflects about this issue one could easily loose the trust in this company, if they cannot even solve this simple issue...

7 minutes ago, Chriull said:

I also like a sound from a wheel - this makes a characteristic and also provides some feedback. But unfortunately i personaly get a long lasting tinnitus from this high pitched PWM noise. So i drive with earplugs. For this i will never again buy a KS/GW until this issue is resolved - as it seems by now the more powerful wheels of these companies are even worse regarding PWM noise. This is not necessary, but by now there is no high capacity alternative - so i will stay happily with my KS16 and (not so happy) with my high frequency protection earplugs.

maybe i am overly sensitive, but as it seems to be not only a problem for me and this is a quite easy solvable issue it should be adressed!

With the rest of the ks16 i am very confident and happy!

on the other side, if the positive reviews of the new inmotions are true(i never had a chance to try one myself) and they increase the battery capacity KS will definitely loose me as customer - so i took my chance to propose my issues to the chief of KS and maybe i can stay with a brand that i like and know. There is nothing more or less behind my request.

+1. distance measurement is something quite easy and reliable and requesting an accuracy of at least 5% should ashame every manufacturer. Thats just riduculus - but nothing of really high priority to my as long as i have fun with the wheel. Only in some silent moments if one reflects about this issue one could easily loose the trust in this company, if they cannot even solve this simple issue...

this is very critical to me, too

i'm a pediatrician and.... 

1.  i cannot have tinnitus

2.  i cannot lose any more of my high-frequency hearing (i'm almost 54)

3.  without my hearing (acute hearing) i'll have to retire.... that's no joke (i love what i do, of course)

ninebot wheels make no HIGH-FREQUENCY noise

inmotion wheels make no HIGH-FREQUENCY noise

6K nose from GotWay and King Song 

It was a horrible work, try to listen bad quality...

We make a part 1. But at this moment only on russia language. 

I can translate it in  translate google, but I think my worker at monday will translate it better.

3 hours ago, EcoDrift said:

It was a horrible work, try to listen bad quality...

We make a part 1. But at this moment only on russia language. 

I can translate it in  translate google, but I think my worker at monday will translate it better.

thank you

i know spending all that time might not benefit YOU directly.... i DO know that

but, it'll be SO helpful to a lot of us around here, trying to make the best decision for them about King Song

thank you for your time and understanding

Question:

Will be more powerful illumination in new models?

Answer:  

In current models such changes not planed. Due to limited free space inside model such changes not planned. Customer wishes will  be realized in new models.  New model that will be present soon will be equipped with more powerful light. And we will add additional illumination and accessories to the model.

Question:

Would it be possible in future to change firmware versions from old to new and back? Files .biz that can be download from your site. Possibility to work with different versions of firmware can be useful for many customers.   
Answer:
Fresh firmwares close problems in current questions. Today service workers shown me 14 inches model. It get registration without firmwares update. We download new firmware for it. It is recommended to use all new updates. This is also applies to .biz files.

Question:

We understand that for monowheels is quite hard to describe all moments in manual. Customer must be simply careful in using his device. But in common conditions we have 2 problems which ended breaking of model.

After riding on dirt road the wheel pounded mud such heavy so it jammed. We bring it into serviсe. Fortunately, simply cleaning of wheel help in this situation.

And second moment. After riding by puddles in not heavy rain water get into the wheel. As result - bearing wear  increase and sensors begin working with failure.

Answer:
Same case was in Germany. Just clean motor. Factory know about this problem. Model 16B will transform in model 16C, will be better moisture and water will have less chances to get inside. Also will be added resign gasket on the rim of the motor.   

Question:

In what is difference between 16B and 16C.  

Answer:
The difference is in motor and board. In model 16B board have version 1.2, in model 16C will be version 1.3. Also another manufacturer of motor - Джи джинс. It is time to begin understand the difference between lite and heavy rain. All test on wheels was conducted during very little rain. It is not recommended to use wheel during heavy rain. Otherwise water can get even into battery.

Question:

Bought few month ago KingSong18, max power of motor and battery. At first week of driving were broken both pedals, this happened when I slid from a height 5 cm. My weight is 75 kg. Service changed them. Now the right pedal is bend again. Can the company change them for more durable? Also, in last months I have problem with charging battery. In service company I received answer that guarantee change will be only  by maker’s decision. Why service company can not change the battery? This is my third wheel and I driving really carefully.   
Answer:
In battery case this is 100% guarantee. Please give your wheel to service, they will check in what is a problem - in battery or in control board. All details by warranty cases will be changed.

Question:

This is not question, rather offer: it is not a secret that sometimes in some cases wheel can briefly turned off. If the any options for this problem? May be installation of little battery can compensates this moment.    
Answer:
There is 18 inch model with new board and 2 fuses instead 1.

Question from customer:

But this not solved problem?

Answer:

It solved in new model, but it was not buy yet.

Question from customer:

The question is so - that customer have some old models and our sentence is to find the way to upgrade exactly this models.

Answer:

The manufacturer company did not change boards in old models, but if it will burn, warranty case, then we can change it for new new board.

Question:

Did the KingSong company working on noise elimination higher 8kHz? I love company production. I will make all updates of firmwares. Other companies, like Gotway, working on this problems. So what are your plan to do with this problem?    

Answer:
This problem will be solved in near future (october-november), when will be released new model 16C, it will have more powerful motor.

Question:

Are there any plans for devices with not standard wheel sizes? May be 5, 8, 10 or 20 inches?  
Answer:
At this moments there are no such plans.
Company working on quality, this is primary objective.  

Question:

If there any plan in future to improve customer support? For example, more information at the site, may be manuals on different languages. Will this information be in general access? This question also applies to software, support portal and etc. If this planned, then when? It may looks like that many customers don’t like KingSong production, but for each bad comment comes 5 good comments.
Answer:
Yes, we planned each about what have you said.
All this be in near future.

Question:

Would it be possible in future to change firmware versions from old to new and back? Files .biz that can be download from your site. Possibility to work with different versions of firmware can be useful for many customers.   
Answer:
Fresh firmwares close problems in current questions. Today service workers shown me 14 inches model. It get registration without firmwares update. We download new firmware for it. It is recommended to use all new updates. This is also applies to .biz files.

A question from Sergey:

What would be the main difference of the new version?

Later on we will shows the photos on the computer and put them in the chat. 

How will it differ from the current one and can it be equipped with a free handle?

Answer: The new model is planned for the end of October or the middle of November. It can be delivered in December.

I will post these photos on the forum and in Whatsapp.

Question: Are these models what we have been talking about?

Answer: No we have created a new KingSong model and added 2 safety devices and changed the controller completely. So it would be easier to switch safety devices.

The design will be in the forum and in Whatsapp.

Question: How much does this model weight?

Answer: The model will weight around 11 kg, the baterry 340 and 420 watt and the engine will be 800 watt. It weights  exactly like the 500 ones.

The Sergey’s Question: (3 months of  KingSong 18 А) Do you see an future for monowheels?

Answer: Because they do not see any use for high models, it will be the small ones.

Question: Will the 18s improve in the future?

Answer: They will not be as high.

- Now we are working on a new 18 inch model with a much stronger engine for those who love speed. It may come out at the end of the year.

The design of 14th model will be completely different and the 16 inch model will have a change in its engine and control panel but the design will remain the same. The 18 inch one will come out at the end of the year, the design will be the same, the engine and the board will be a lot stronger. 

Question: Will the previous spare parts fit the new models? 

Answer: It all depends on the Chinese factory whether they will keep producing them.

The 16th model will go 35 km/h, the renewed version from 30 to 35. The engine will up to 60 km/h, an 18 inch one up to 70km/h.

The technology is not developing as fast as we want.

Question:

Are there going to apps for android?

Answer: Yes, the app exists in Russian but they should send it to us. The delivery would take about a month.

The Andjelika’s question: I have been using 518 for 2 months and did not use any other wheels. Are the monowheels going to be developed to ride while sitting??

Answer: So guys there is no solution for the current problems of quickly removable batteries. There are not provided for the current models but may be done in the near future.

The first suggestion: Make a plug fort he USB port .

The second suggestion: Make and sell quickly removable antiskid thorns for the pedals. They already exist for 16 and 18 inch ones.

Answer: Yes, it is possible. The improved pedals are which are over located over the wheel with a rubber surface with a strengthened inner part. It is the 3rd generation and an emery layer on top.

We will also have accessories such as mud flaps, stands, pumps and etc.

Question:  Stop making salient column. Because once the wheel falls, the columns suffer and they cannot be protected. They should also be made without aluminium so they will not rust. It does not matter that they are going to cost more now.

Answer: There is no way for the columns to be protected. But some protection can be put onto the headlights.

If you will purchase our stuff we will do everything for you! (ha-ha-ha). 

thank you SO MUCH for the transciption

fascinating info

excited to see the new KS14.... appears sort of "Inmotion" style... a bit

happy to hear.... QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN NEW WHEELS at the moment

music to ALL of our ears, i'm sure

interesting about the NEW KS16 with BETTER MOTOR

i thought the 16C already existed.... apparently not

wonder when it would EVER BE IN THE US?

who knows

again....

thanks for ALL OF THIS

it is MUCH APPRECIATED

Wow! Nice looking new model! I hope the sleek design could have an impact also on web site and documentation etc.

Also I am glad my question was asked! Quite twisted in the translation but the essence were still there, so I am satisfied. 

Many thanks for the transcript @EcoDrift!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived