King Song 18A stable and fast wheel

Raptor

6 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Those videos were very impressive. Hill climbing is the aspect of EUC performance I most care about, and ever since I saw jrkline's footage, I am much more interested in KS, starting to want one!

Me too, @jrkline is an excellent trail rider, and really tested the Kingsong.  I see now why the Kingsong 18 inch is designed with so tall of a shell, so as not to look too small for an American rider.  For a long time I didn't like the design because it looks like an alien face or an ant face,  but it has that sound that I like that Gotway also has, and also has the power.    I just wonder if the Kingsong factory gave him a blueprinted wheel to ride, you know, one that has been tested to be the absolute best they can be, for good publicity.  Like in the car magazines, they give them a car that is more powerful than the one you can buy off the lot.:ph34r:  That wheel looked like it had some modifications done to it, but that's a good thing.:thumbup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steve454 said:

Me too, @jrkline is an excellent trail rider, and really tested the Kingsong.  I see now why the Kingsong 18 inch is designed with so tall of a shell, so as not to look too small for an American rider.  For a long time I didn't like the design because it looks like an alien face or an ant face,  but it has that sound that I like that Gotway also has, and also has the power.    I just wonder if the Kingsong factory gave him a blueprinted wheel to ride, you know, one that has been tested to be the absolute best they can be, for good publicity.  Like in the car magazines, they give them a car that is more powerful than the one you can buy off the lot.:ph34r:  That wheel looked like it had some modifications done to it, but that's a good thing.:thumbup:

My visit was a spur of the moment thing and they put me on a couple different units so I don't think they were special or out of spec.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi !  ?

:)  Because in Estonia the temperature outside is already +3 °C (  37,4 F ) and  I went to the first riding this year  :)  As seen, the speed of the new protective clothing can not be felt.  on the first ride after a three-month break, immediately 37 kmh ;)  But I'm very pleased !

2018-03-25 13.44.31.jpg

2018-03-25 13.32.20.jpg

2018-03-25 13.28.23.png

2018-03-25 13.29.27.png

Archived