Sad for future German Mini users who spend 1681 dollars / 1499 euros

5 minutes ago, Vik's said:

I am surely not the most responsible one :) But I trying to do my best!

Yeah, that is really some strange situation. Is this like that with all the dealers around you?

@Vik's yes it's all the official dealer in france refused to sell to buyers who import a mini pro or xiaomi mini

3 days ago i open my mini xiaomi for reinstall pads (following video tutorial from speedyfeet)

what's happen... i realise something very strange

about the battery xiaomi mini ninebot segway, look the picture:

it's wriiten in CHINESE AND ENGLISH 

right?

well, now look the official US FCC DOCUMENT including Xiaomi Mini device N3M240

Document showing test date 03 december 2015 - 08 april 2016

What's mean ? I tell you:

Xiaomi Mini N3M240 should be sold in the US market as it had obtained authorization from the FCC !

Legaly The Mini Xiaomi should be covered by the after sales service of the United States NINEBOT, 

now i'm really sure of this idea

LE3.png

20160920_014702.jpg

On 23.9.2016 at 5:11 PM, KingSong69 said:

The important Thing and point in this advertize is the fact that with that Setup you get the ability and papers to drive them officially on roads!!!

You can screw a number plate on it and drive it on all the german streets LEGALLY! For some People that is worth the 300 extra bucks!

If I need a license plate to drive a 17 km/h device on streets, then I would bang my head against the wall before I buy it.

Instead I would buy a bicycle, with that I can go as fast as I want and don't need a license plate.

The german law creators are just crazy in my eyes, and don't have a clue what they are doing.

Irre, echt irre, ich glaubs nicht, ihr EUC'ler tut mir leid da drüben.   (German for crazy, just crazy, I can't believe it, and I'm sorry for German riders).

I hope in Austria this will be handled better (but normally we have even bigger bureaucrats here :-) ).

On 23/09/2016 at 9:35 PM, Vik's said:

I am surely not the most responsible one :) But I trying to do my best!

Yeah, that is really some strange situation. Is this like that with all the dealers around you?

Yes it's all french official ninebot resellers refuse to sell me spare parts 

But Ninebot France dont sell officialy battery or tires on his webstore. .. No parts are visible to be purchase 

... only someone with a Mini pro bought in France can order spare parts 

52 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Yes it's all french official ninebot resellers refuse to sell me spare parts 

But Ninebot France dont sell officialy battery or tires on his webstore. .. No parts are visible to be purchase 

... only someone with a Mini pro bought in France can order spare parts 

Try "ebay Kleinanzeigen"- means "small anounces"...its for free and like "le bon coin"!

there is a half professional seller, doing mini pros and mini xiaomi since late last year! with warranty!

he has all spare parts and for him it is no prob where the Mini has been bought! And: he is cheaper than the official ninebot sellers!

i mean it was this seller:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=36754571

2 hours ago, HermanTheGerman said:

If I need a license plate to drive a 17 km/h device on streets, then I would bang my head against the wall before I buy it.

Instead I would buy a bicycle, with that I can go as fast as I want and don't need a license plate.

The german law creators are just crazy in my eyes, and don't have a clue what they are doing.

Irre, echt irre, ich glaubs nicht, ihr EUC'ler tut mir leid da drüben.   (German for crazy, just crazy, I can't believe it, and I'm sorry for German riders).

I hope in Austria this will be handled better (but normally we have even bigger bureaucrats here :-) ).

17kmh.??? Alles über 6kmh ist eigentlich ein Kfz! (ausser fahrräder halt)..gesetz von vorm Krieg :-)

Aber: Fahräder über 250watt oder über 25kmh brauchen auch nen Nummernschild und ne Versicherung....Wahnsinn BRD!

Ich fahr aber seit februar und hatte noch nie stress! kommt also auf den jeweiligen Schupo an :-)

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

17kmh.??? Alles über 6kmh ist eigentlich ein Kfz! (ausser fahrräder halt)..gesetz von vorm Krieg :-)

Aber: Fahräder über 250watt oder über 25kmh brauchen auch nen Nummernschild und ne Versicherung....Wahnsinn BRD!

Ich fahr aber seit februar und hatte noch nie stress! kommt also auf den jeweiligen Schupo an :-)

6kmh is enough for a lawn mower... plus the politicians that knows about lawn mowers and bicycles but have no clue (and don't care to know) about any other electrical "personal" transporters.

Many laws are from the stone age and instead of thinking how to get rid of those stupid laws the governments are just inventing some more stupid laws... And that's the way the cookie crumbles... NOT!

1 minute ago, Vik's said:

6kmh is enough for a lawn mower... plus the politicians that knows about lawn mowers and bicycles but have no clue (and don't care to know) about any other electrical "personal" transporters.

Many laws are from the stone age and instead of thinking how to get rid of those stupid laws the governments are just inventing some more stupid laws... And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

Aaah, and the rule/law also state that a "vehicle" has to:

-have a seat

-2 different brakes (front/rear for example)

so as you see: Euc dont fit into this regulation :-)

2 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

... Euc dont fit into this regulation :-)

That alone should be enough to add EUC to a personal devices category along with the electric bicycles... Not to allow the EUC's while talking about "green politics" and "saving our planet" at each corner is just plain idiocy and nonsense... Fortunately, norwegian politicians got that one right...

4 hours ago, jojo33 said:

@HermanTheGerman

Thank you very much for this beautiful music

You are welcome.  This little girl from Paris will be a worldwide celebrity in a few years if she proceeds like that.

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Letzteres hab ich befürchtet ! :-)

Dann werd ich das wheel auf die nächste Dienstreise zu den nördlichen Nachbarn wohl nicht mitnehmen ... :-)

Archived