Sad for future German Mini users who spend 1681 dollars / 1499 euros

WELL

Today i visited MEDIAMARKT.DE

Looking for mini pro price

I fell off my chair

in Germany, they are obliged to have an additional rear lights, handlebar and a space for the registration plate
all for the GREATEST PRICE OF 1499 EUROS 1681 DOLLARS 

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_ninebot-mini-320-street-schwarz-inkl-strassenzulassung-2162345.html

ALL.PNG

alle.PNG

ok

4 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

wow....

that is ridiculous, of course

however.....

you still don't have donald trump and hillary clinton vying to be your next president.... LOL :lol:

so.... you can at least REJOICE IN THAT

Im sad too for UNITED STATE OF AMERICAS

WITH THIS 2 BEST MUSIC ENJOY A GOOD DAY (loves from France)

53 minutes ago, Jojo33A said:

in Germany, they are obliged to have an additional rear lights, handlebar and a space for the registration plate
all for the GREATEST PRICE OF 1499 EUROS

Well - isn't that a "bargain"?! For mere extra €300 you'll obtain "high quality" bicycle lights, reflectors and bell plus piece of plastic to stick your plate on together with high valuable handlebar ... :D 

2 hours ago, HEC said:

Well - isn't that a "bargain"?! For mere extra €300 you'll obtain "high quality" bicycle lights, reflectors and bell plus piece of plastic to stick your plate on together with high valuable handlebar ... :D 

The important Thing and point in this advertize is the fact that with that Setup you get the ability and papers to drive them officially on roads!!!

You can screw a number plate on it and drive it on all the german streets LEGALLY! For some People that is worth the 300 extra bucks!

With the normal Versions of Mini and Mini Pro you are not allowed to drive them on streets or footways, just in your privat garden! It is forbidden and you will not just get a Warning fine!

In Germany, if you drive a "motorized vehicle" it is punished as a crime and that is punished very hard! Which btw can happen to me -driving a EUC- every day!

10 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

The important Thing and point in this advertize is the fact that with that Setup you get the ability and papers to drive them officially on roads!!!

You can screw a number plate on it and drive it on all the german streets LEGALLY! For some People that is worth the 300 extra bucks!

With the normal Versions of Mini and Mini Pro you are not allowed to drive them on streets or footways, just in your privat garden! It is forbidden and you will not just get a Warning fine!

In Germany, if you drive a "motorized vehicle" it is punished as a crime and that is punished very hard! Which btw can happen to me -driving a EUC- every day!

that is quite interesting how Germany deals with these issues

appreciate the info.... i love to learn

7 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

that is quite interesting how Germany deals with these issues

appreciate the info.... i love to learn

Everything motorized here (exept bycicles, which are also pedaled by feet) which is faster than 6kmh....is a "Motor vehicle", which you have to "insure" and do a numberplate on it!!!

you have to.... otherwise you are doing a crime!

"Unfortunatly" the most insurance companys do not give a number plate to EUC's, because they do not have a "type approval"...from my 3 EUC's i luckily  got a number plate only for the KS14c (my Intention: just for not doing a crime...not for insurance)....later the insurance Company checked they done a fault...and did not give out any more :-(

In normal life, the cops just smile at you and are interested...but if you get one on a bad "mood" or a cop who wants to Show who is the big Boss...you are in a bad Position!

One of our community in capital Berlin even got his Msuper2 with number plate...confiscated (because of missing type approval even with number plate it is forbidden!)

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Everything motorized here (exept bycicles, which are also pedaled by feet) which is faster than 6kmh....is a "Motor vehicle", which you have to "insure" and do a numberplate on it!!!

you have to.... otherwise you are doing a crime!

"Unfortunatly" the most insurance companys do not give a number plate to EUC's, because they do not have a "type approval"...from my 3 EUC's i luckily  got a number plate only for the KS14c (my Intention: just for not doing a crime...not for insurance)....later the insurance Company checked they done a fault...and did not give out any more :-(

In normal life, the cops just smile at you and are interested...but if you get one on a bad "mood" or a cop who wants to Show who is the big Boss...you are in a bad Position!

One of our community in capital Berlin even got his Msuper2 with number plate...confiscated (because of missing type approval even with number plate it is forbidden!)

as i can see.... ridiculous bureaucrats are not just a problem in the united states... LOL 

Just now, Greg Spalding said:

as i can see.... ridiculous bureaucrats are not just a problem in the united states... LOL 

You bet they are!

3 hours ago, Jojo33A said:

WELL

Today i visited MEDIAMARKT.DE..

Bargain!

You havn't seen the ninebot.no....

3 hours ago, HEC said:

It is! A bargain.... Isn't just the german handlebar kit is like €170?

Just for illustration:

ninebot.no.JPG

And NOK is ~€0.11/$0.12

3 minutes ago, Jojo33A said:

Yes can be interesting for obtain a légal insurance I think too

1300 euros in Sweden ? 

@Vik's did you paid 1300 euros ? 

As I have preordered the first one in february, I got it for less, but later on I had to pay almost full price for them.

5 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

thanks for the love

and the great videos of wonderful music

yeah..... things here in the US.... along with the racial strife and everything else.... very sad at the moment

not sure how it'll all end up

i wish i did

Cheer up, mate. 

I think the US is one of the best places in the world to ride an EUC/PEV, and live as well. I say this as someone who has lived in NZ, Germany and Asia. The absolute worst thing about the US is the constant onslaught of negative media from within and without that serves only to instill fear and submission ... for profits. It's all propaganda and marketing. 

I guarantee you that almost all countries are struggling with the same issues and bogeymen/women. 

50 minutes ago, litewave said:

Cheer up, mate. 

I think the US is one of the best places in the world to ride an EUC/PEV, and live as well. I say this as someone who has lived in NZ, Germany and Asia. The absolute worst thing about the US is the constant onslaught of negative media from within and without that serves only to instill fear and submission ... for profits. It's all propaganda and marketing. 

I guarantee you that almost all countries are struggling with the same issues and bogeymen/women. 

yes i agree

France too have and meet the same issues, spain too, germany too

peru argentina chile japan too , i stayed in colombia, in peru, in argentina, i see i understand, i read newspaper and i listen people in the streets

part of responsabilities is from communication pro, newspaper, writters, journalist etc... and tv 

2 hours ago, Jojo33A said:

Why not buy it from Spain or France ? 799 euros 

That way I would have to pay import taxes and whatnot... So it would effectively be around the same price + all the hassle and I would not get the "Norwegian Consumer Law" coverage (up to 5 years) that exceeds any warranties. Plus I like the idea of supporting the local business etc.

3 minutes ago, Vik's said:

That way I would have to pay import taxes and whatnot... So it would effectively be around the same price + all the hassle and I would not get the "Norwegian Consumer Law" coverage (up to 5 years) that exceeds any warranties. Plus I like the idea of supporting the local business etc.

ok i understand you

but for me it's different way of thinking: well i bought overseas , but now i want buy a battery in my country and it's refused by my local ninebot store because i dont bought in france

i think you understand them, me too i can understand but if my local ninebot want make money, why refused to make it with selling spare parts?

3 minutes ago, Jojo33A said:

i forget Each World Citizen have his own part of responsabilities too, have his own opinion and with more objectivity

I am surely not the most responsible one :) But I trying to do my best!

2 minutes ago, Jojo33A said:

... if my local ninebot want make money, why refused to make it with selling spare parts?

Yeah, that is really some strange situation. Is this like that with all the dealers around you?

Archived