HUD on helmet

swvision

There are small (<1" corner-to-corner) full-color OLED-displays available that would be perfect for this (if you like to build your own devices ;)). Personally, I'd still want one that actually projects the data on top of the visor, kinda like the HUDs in fighter jets... :P

6 hours ago, esaj said:

Personally, I'd still want one that actually projects the data on top of the visor, kinda like the HUDs in fighter jets... :P

Put all of your other projects on hold and build it? Think of the m?ney you could generate from sales! COORs.....currently out of reps?

On 20 September 2016 at 11:04 AM, swvision said:

Hey there,

Just found these. What do you think about them?

http://www.navigadget.com/index.php/2011/12/19/recon-instruments-mod-and-mod-live

found some for $50 on ebay

Sign me up. I use a snowboard helmet that is molded for goggles already. Once cooler weather arrives and there are several user reviews available, I will be very keen to try one out, though $50 seems almost too good. Thank God for the Chinese. :D

On a related note, Nikon, GoPro and Sony have all recently announced* new models with improved features. Nikon has announced something very special: an awesome 360 degree camera that can create VR video at 4k. Bring on the AR/VR evolution!

26513_KM360_front.png

*sorry for linking to The Verge :lol:

Archived