gotway msuper3 1600wh

Jane Mo

On 20.2.2017 at 0:14 PM, Dmitry said:

Hey, i just got my new MSuper 1600.

It have cut-off near 60 km/h (by the application data, lebye gotway).

It was discharged to 30%.

Any questions or recommendations?

Drive a bit slower or take again your angels with you on the next ride. How should this low power motor balance you at that speed? Give me a power/ torque curve if this motor and I can explain it to you with Sonne simple drawings and basics if the first semesters in mechanical engineering.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he actually driving? A cut-off observation can refer to the free spinning wheel as well.

A cut-off speed of 60km/h is like asking for restrictive legislation.

2 hours ago, pArmitage said:

Do they legislate the speed of e-bikes?

The legislation depends on where you are living, but the answer is usually yes. In Europe, we consider typically two versions:

o supportive e-bikes with <=250W and <=25km/h, where >25km/h the motor stops support the pedalling rider. No requirements on insurance, driver licence, helmet, type approval/registration, etc... 

o others, limited in speed usually at 45km/h, with requirements on insurance, driver licence, helmet, type approval/registration,...

It seems very unlikely that any coming legalisation of EUCs to be driven without driver license and type approval/registration will allow speeds above 25km/h. IIRC, in Belgium and Norway the legal limit is currently 18km/h and 20km/h, respectively.

Low power motor? V3s+ does up to 4.6kW of power near 35kmph (tested by Moscow dealer). I think i don't need ride faster than 40, so it should have perfect balance and safety compared with other wheels. But i can't test it because of terrible weather.

12bwaoq.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived