MSuper V3 Pre-order

Hello guys,

It´s Roberto from PET (Personal Electric Transport) We just got confirmation from Gotway (not about specs yet, <_<) that the MSuper 1600wh 84v will be ready next week, so we have open a pre-order in store. https://personalelectrictransport.co.uk/shop/electric-unicycle/gotway-msuper-v3-pre-order/

ETA Due in 2-3 Weeks depending on Gotway dispatching speed ;), please preorder yours to get in line, discounted price limited to 10 units per model only.

Warranty: 1 year pcb+motor+battery others 6 months.

Free UK delivery / £18 Flat Rate EU

Any doubts or questions please drop me an email sales@personalelectrictransport.co.uk

Have a powerful day!

3 hours ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

Hi Donafello,

Gotway confirmed yesterday that the 1640wh model its for domestic market (china) and the 1600wh model it's for overseas, not sure about the reasons really but I think we are the winners with 1600wh 84v.

I'm just curious on your take of the differences on the two models?

2 minutes ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

me too!, no word from Jane Mo (Gotway) yet. I hope 84V means more power!!!

Well it really depends how is it implemented. If the motor has not been changed / rewound from the 67.2V version it will be pretty much pointless as the wheel will be way to fast and less efficient at lower speeds.

I believe Jane stated that the 84v (1600wh ) version will have LESS torque than the the 67v 1640wh version

i wish a gotway engineer could issue a statement, even in chinese, describing the differences. I am sure online translators could be used to get an idea of the differences

4 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I believe Jane stated that the 84v (1600wh ) version will have LESS torque than the the 67v 1640wh version

i wish a gotway engineer could issue a statement, even in chinese, describing the differences. I am sure online translators could be used to get an idea of the differences

I do worry about that issue

It would be a lot cheaper just to rewind that motor rather than develop a whole new one

But the last thing this wheel needs is less torque and more speed

I'm sure no one lever know until they get one and ride it... which doesn't make me that happy

While this might be a tempting offer for many without some firm clarifications in regards of the 84V model it's a jump into the dark :( Also the build quality is low and flimsy trolley handle and pathetic charger are not really helping either. Gotway should take example from other manufacturers as well as distributors (like @Jason McNeil) in both communication with customers / support  as well as quality build and added value. While I was considering the V3 84V for extended range mainly for it's "compact" size (at least comparing to BUS-like KS-18) the past GW quality / built issue left me with a sour taste and I don't want to end up being another paying alfa-tester! Just reading the Gotway section here in forums makes you wonder how the GW keeps their customers.

2 hours ago, HEC said:

While this might be a tempting offer for many without some firm clarifications in regards of the 84V model it's a jump into the dark :( Also the build quality is low and flimsy trolley handle and pathetic charger are not really helping either. Gotway should take example from other manufacturers as well as distributors (like @Jason McNeil) in both communication with customers / support  as well as quality build and added value. While I was considering the V3 84V for extended range mainly for it's "compact" size (at least comparing to BUS-like KS-18) the past GW quality / built issue left me with a sour taste and I don't want to end up being another paying alfa-tester! Just reading the Gotway section here in forums makes you wonder how the GW keeps their customers.

These wheels are a lot of money

Maybe another countries and other places there is a better dealer network and so people can buy more with confidence

I am intrigued by their products but to be honest with you for even half the price I would not give my money without knowing more

The horror stories hear about people who've had problems and not gotten any satisfaction the company make me a bit leery as well

I am very interested in the new V8 by Inmotion and the KS16 by KingSong... I will make my final decision after the new V8 models that just cominga e thoroughly tested and discussed.  I have concerns that their high-quality fitness finish won't make them very resistant to being dropped and I'm wondering about the size of the pedals but that is the point for another aspect of this forum.

Gotway makes very, very interesting products and many here at had great luck with them but in Florida in the USA it's hard to justify spending nearly $2000 for a version 3 Msuper with the largest possible battery... Which my "I cannot seem to stop eating carbohydrates" body shape sorely needs :P

2 minutes ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

No word from Gotway about specifications yet. Sorry guys...

can't wait to hear what they tell you

just so odd to me.... these things aren't cheap

.... stop making them go faster..... just give them more torque

advertise them as DIESEL UNICYCLES

i LOVE that idea

On 9/19/2016 at 2:49 PM, Cloud said:

I just received an email from Jane saying that they will release it next week, it is sanyo cell and more faster and powerful than 67.2v.

They also confirm me the shipping from next week

12 minutes ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

I just received an email from Jane saying that they will release it next week, it is sanyo cell and more faster and powerful than 67.2v.

They also confirm me the shipping from next week

I appreciate the information but of course they are not going to quantify or explain what they mean about being more powerful and faster

if more powerful means more torque then that is a great thing

But no one on earth needs these devices to be even faster... no one

Someone is going to have to be the one to buy one and report back to us and hope for the best... Just like always

4 hours ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

I'm sorry but that's just PR crap talk :( You'd not buy a car which is "faster and more powerful" then another model or any kind of electronic device which "is faster and have more memory" or anything like that. Please provide the EXACT specs @Jane Mo and stop with this nonsense. You're not selling candy to kids here!

5 minutes ago, HEC said:

I'm sorry but that's just PR crap talk :( You'd not buy a car which is "faster and more powerful" then another model or any kind of electronic device which "is faster and have more memory" or anything like that. Please provide the EXACT specs @Jane Mo and stop with this nonsense. You're not selling candy to kids here!

Those are exactly the kind of comments.... The ones Jane made..... That make me not want to deal with the company she represents because that is a bunch of garbage and perhaps there is some language barrier and that is the reason for the wording and again at these devices were much cheaper no one would care. But when you will spend almost $2000 in US money you want to have more assurance about the company and legitimacy of the people who are backing them up

1 hour ago, HEC said:

I dont think Jane is doing this on purpose. She may not have all the technical information, and also gotway keeps changing what they are doing, so its hard to keep track even for gotway staff. I wish the info was more structured, more precise, and more complete. I think that gotway will get to that point eventually, or maybe at the very least our expectations and their way of communication will meet somewhere in the middle

9 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I dont think Jane is doing this on purpose. She may not have all the technical information, and also gotway keeps changing what they are doing, so its hard to keep track even for gotway staff. I wish the info was more structured, more precise, and more complete. I think that gotway will get to that point eventually, or maybe at the very least our expectations and their way of communication will meet somewhere in the middle

Or perhaps GotWay will not end up being the company that makes great devices in the future but will give way to other companies who will be better at customer service. Those in the forefront of electronics companies often come and go in the middle of the night and the ones that last of the ones who take care of their customers because selling electronic unicycle to somebody is fine but guaranteeing yourself repeat customers is that which will ensure the longevity of any corporation. This whole situation is aggravating and it pushes me towards KingSong and Inmotion... especially since Jason represents both and he is located only for half hours from where I sit.

26 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

Or perhaps GotWay will not end up being the company that makes great devices in the future but will give way to other companies who will be better at customer service. Those in the forefront of electronics companies often come and go in the middle of the night and the ones that last of the ones who take care of their customers because selling electronic unicycle to somebody is fine but guaranteeing yourself repeat customers is that which will ensure the longevity of any corporation. This whole situation is aggravating and it pushes me towards KingSong and Inmotion... especially since Jason represents both and he is located only for half hours from where I sit.

I dont think Gotway will sell themselves to another company for reasons of having unsatisfactory customer support, but who knows what the future holds. I think they will realize where they fall short will have to get with the program for to keep up with the competition.

oh yeah, with @Jason McNeil you are buying an insurance policy in case something breaks.

i am actually in Venice florida right now, and might go see Jason tomorrow, that would be cool.

3 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I dont think Gotway will sell themselves to another company for reasons of having unsatisfactory customer support, but who knows what the future holds. I think they will realize where they fall short will have to get with the program for to keep up with the competition.

oh yeah, with @Jason McNeil you are buying an insurance policy in case something breaks.

i am actually in Venice florida right now, and might go see Jason tomorrow, that would be cool.

I have to work tomorrow in Clearwater Florida or with Jason's permission I would join you to meet with him and come home with a wheel in my Jeep, perhaps. I really wish I had the time to go down there is such a nice person and there's no question I will do business with him. Your thoughts about GotWay are so very accurate course I'm not always aware about the way people do business in China as compared to the way they would in this country. If enough people in Asia continue to buy their products and don't have problems we had here or have a wonderful dealer network in their part of the world that affords them the insurance we don't get here and I suppose they can survive in their current guise for a long time to come. I still wish Jason carried them as a product as well because I can't take my eyes off of the Msuper v3 even with all of its shortcomings in quality and questionable internal architecture. I hope you report back tomorrow when you see him and thank him for me for the phone call and for the advice and for the honesty. I'm glad he is that far away for me I hope to meet him in person one day.

Thank you for your thoughts

On 18/09/2016 at 7:31 PM, Donafello said:

Gotway it's a new company, learning, creating it self from scratch base on powerful and reliable wheels, if they just focus on making them even better, we'll always buy... but also please, better support for resellers and distributors because we all be winners.

anyway, she is creating a big debate every product release keeping us busy talking...??? We love you @JaneMo please give us more details.

1 hour ago, Roberto Allelectric said:

anyway, she is creating a big debate every product release keeping us busy talking...??? We love you @JaneMo please give us more details.

I hope that she listens to your pleas

I do

We need more information

A lot more information

As I've said countless times before, these wheels are not inexpensive

People are not going to plunk down $2000 to this company without getting their questions answered in wnough numbers to make the company profitable in the first place

@Greg Spalding, thanks. Yes, i agree, im trying to convince Jason to distribute Gotway too :) woukd we great to meet up and have a ride together. I am leaving to go back to NY thursday, but i am sure you will meet up with Jason soon. If you are ever in nyc area, it would be great to ride together.

Archived