389 $ / 346E The new Mini Pro in China just released but...

It's just a Xiaomi Mini customized into a MINI PRO selling 389 dollars or 346 euros

I had speak about this hybrid, when i found data from FCC, last MAY

Here the official XIAOMI ONLINE STORE link http://mall.ninebot.cn/goods.php?id=57

Here more information about this Mini PRO N3M260 on my blog http://mini-j.jimdo.com/home/news/

I speak about when i post a warning to german & austrian buyers 

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing that really makes the pro is the two items missing 400 w motor and bigger battery, the rest including control arm is bs...no need for ajustable height, and if you want an extensionn, that is easily made... otherwise they both act and feel the same...they should have only made one unit... 

1 hour ago, MetricUSA said:

The only thing that really makes the pro is the two items missing 400 w motor and bigger battery, the rest including control arm is bs...no need for ajustable height, and if you want an extensionn, that is easily made... otherwise they both act and feel the same...they should have only made one unit... 

yes

they have one unit , was the mini xiaomi, normally, mini xiaomi was autorized be sell in USA and Europa, but, they choice version pro for ours countries,,, released in the same time than xiaomi mini

the both modele were released in october/november 2015

but

a last document show 8 differents modeles ready to be sell look

MODEL

N3M320=it's our mini pro

N3M240= it's our xiaomi mini

MODEL C

MODEL E

MODEL P

MODEL N3MC

MODEL N3ME

MODEL N3MP