Gotway MSuper V3 Review, transformed to 1160WH!

US69

Update:

Changed the light modification! Before it was Kind of in the way when pulling up the wheel on the handle.

Now i got some velco patches on the front of the wheel, and my Ultra bight light covered in velco, also.

So now it sits perfectly and adjustable on the front of the wheel, in my view a much better solution than before:

jXNV1Gf.jpg

Also some promotions for the german shop "electro-sport.de"....as the owner Ferenc was really helpful to me and deserves some active Support!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you riders find the padding to be too thick? My legs are not so bowlegged that I can have the heels on the pedals without them hanging off to a considerable degree.

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Do any of you riders find the padding to be too thick? My legs are not so bowlegged that I can have the heels on the pedals without them hanging off to a considerable degree.

nope...i get used to the padding very quickly....just did this mod above for optics....

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

nope...i get used to the padding very quickly....just did this mod above for optics....

But...but...how?

It seems to be a physical impossibility to get one's feet on the pedals without substantial overhang.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 0:55 PM, KingSong69 said:

Ok, The transformation is Done!

My V3 is now a 1160wh Version...still 67,2 Volt.. directly did the mud flap, also....here some Fotos:

the 820wh side:

MkgH1dV.jpg

the 340wh side....foto in progres...i filled the spaces up with some package material from foam:

cqDucvo.jpg

Now with wide sides with own foam:

iih6jEk.jpg

other view:

mYm752g.jpg

mud flap:

UITfio4.jpg

My two white beauties:

mpqjJUu.jpg

For now, work done!

Nice. Can you post where to order this pack?  Did he too your original pack and re-used the BMS and added more batteries?

39 minutes ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

Nice. Can you post where to order this pack?  Did he too your original pack and re-used the BMS and added more batteries?

The adress will not help you much..it is a pack from the german seller 1radwerkstatt.de, doing sales and batterie packs of all kind of euc....but notable to send batteries into the US....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived