Griffith Observatory circuit with the ACM 16

I've been wanting to make this ride for a couple of weeks and finally got out there today around 9am. I continue to be impressed with the ACM (I have the 680 WH version). I rode the 'loop' twice, plus misc riding around the park. About 28 miles total, and get this: ~2700 ft elevation loss and gain. I was riding for 2 hours 45 minutes. And when I packed up to go home I had 30% battery life remaining.

I must have gotten some good regenerative charging on this ride to be able to cover that distance and elevation gain.

Anybody who lives in the Los Angeles area deserves a trip to Griffith Park. It's a beautiful ride with probably 80% on winding roads that are blocked to traffic. I think this is my new favorite place to ride.

Thanks Marty Backe, I will love to ride at Griffith Park, can you tell me the details of the route,like where to start  and any parking ?

Thanks

On 9/13/2016 at 1:15 PM, nbxpq3 said:

Thanks Marty Backe, I will love to ride at Griffith Park, can you tell me the details of the route,like where to start  and any parking ?

Thanks

Hopefully you're still joining us this Saturday at 9am

Archived