Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Better grip KingSong 18

Changed to better grip on my KingSong 18 today , used 3 mm plexiglass and grip for stairs , trucks , glued the plexi with bathroom silicone

Images link

Safety stair grip , link

It's for rainy weather and mud or if I get oil on my shoes and rain

I used to run the bathroom floor grip, but i found them wear down pretty quickly(<6 months). Currently i am using skateboard anti-slip tape, it lasted longer (1++ year, still grip pretty ok in wet).

10 hours ago, changfrancis said:

I used to run the bathroom floor grip, but i found them wear down pretty quickly(<6 months). Currently i am using skateboard anti-slip tape, it lasted longer (1++ year, still grip pretty ok in wet).

Yes it might be a problem but I have so many , I wil change to new ones when they wear out , it's not paper it's plastic and stronger , I have to try don't know how long they will last yet

eshrt.jpg

Edited by Bjorn H

I heard a bang this night , it was my KingSong that fell to the floor ,   solution , some grip tape and 2 x 18650 batteries

High Tech anti fell at night solution fix patch crack

Top secret link

I was riding today on a gravel road with wet mud , the wheel had no grip sometimes and I had to use my acrobatic skills , I really need a offroad tyre