Apple Watch support?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the new 2.2 version on the AppStore and tried it on my Gotway Msuper V3 -- still no data (see attached images). Also a correction to my previous post, I was using v2.1 of the app, not v1.1. The reason for that is the "about screen" within the app is still showing v1.1.

On plus note, the new version is pulling more info from my wheel when I connect (compare from 2.1 to v2.2 images).

It looks very promising though and I look forward to trying out any updates you care to do in the future!

9bmetrics2.2_ - 1.jpg

9bmetrics2.2_ - 2.jpg

9bmetrics2.2_ - 3.jpg

Yes, It works OK with Kingsong (v 2.2). I finally got accés to a Gotaway and seems there is an error recognizing the messages sent from the wheel. Will have to wait some more days for Gotway

1 hour ago, WheelRunner said:

I noticed the new 2.2 version on the AppStore and tried it on my Gotway Msuper V3 -- still no data (see attached images). Also a correction to my previous post, I was using v2.1 of the app, not v1.1. The reason for that is the "about screen" within the app is still showing v1.1.

On plus note, the new version is pulling more info from my wheel when I connect (compare from 2.1 to v2.2 images).

It looks very promising though and I look forward to trying out any updates you care to do in the future!

9bmetrics2.2_ - 1.jpg

9bmetrics2.2_ - 2.jpg

9bmetrics2.2_ - 3.jpg

Thanks for the detail in the help. Will change it

12 hours ago, Paco Gorina said:

Yes, It works OK with Kingsong (v 2.2). I finally got accés to a Gotaway and seems there is an error recognizing the messages sent from the wheel. Will have to wait some more days for Gotway

Thanks for the detail in the help. Will change it

I also would appreciate to have your app for Gotway!!!

Hope you will get it right :-)

It is in the review process of the AppStore. I tested it last week with a Gotway and solved the details as byte order, signs and units. Works OK and (at least with the Gotway I tested (i beleive is ACM16) current had sign so you know when it is regenerating.

Sometimes I have strange temperature readings, but mostly they are OK. No way to know the reason without more time with the wheel.

Hope will be ready for distribution fast as is a simple upgrade with some aditional bug fixing 

Hello @Paco Gorina

Unfortunately it still doesn't work on my ACM16 v2 ???

I have a message to inform that the app doesn't find a driver for the wheel ...

Of course I tried several times. I have also re-installed the app and restarted the phone but it's always the same

IMG_1804.PNG

Are you sure you have loaded v 2.3?

So to made some tests try this procedure (may be som Gotway have slightly different protocols ):

In Settings/General/9BMetrics be sure Enable TEST Mode is on

In 9BMetrics go to the configuration menu and select Debug Server

Select your wheel from the selector of Bluetooth devices

It will show you the services/characteristics that it have.

You may select Stop, Save and return to main screen.

There will be a new record with an .log extension. You may either mail it to me to fgorina@gmail.com or open it with an editor an send mi the contents in a mail message or here.

That way I will be able to see if your wheel has the same services/characteristics as the one I had used to test.

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Since you are now supporting other wheels, what about changing the name to WheelMetrics?  Just a thought...  ?

Good Idea but I think WheelMetrics was the name or @esaj Android application. May try EUCMetrics?

23 minutes ago, Paco Gorina said:

Are you sure you have loaded v 2.3?

So to made some tests try this procedure (may be som Gotway have slightly different protocols ):

In Settings/General/9BMetrics be sure Enable TEST Mode is on

In 9BMetrics go to the configuration menu and select Debug Server

Select your wheel from the selector of Bluetooth devices

It will show you the services/characteristics that it have.

You may select Stop, Save and return to main screen.

There will be a new record with an .log extension. You may either mail it to me to fgorina@gmail.com or open it with an editor an send mi the contents in a mail message or here.

That way I will be able to see if your wheel has the same services/characteristics as the one I had used to test.

Thanks for your help.

Good Idea but I think WheelMetrics was the name or @esaj Android application. May try EUCMetrics?

my experience for you on Msuper v3:

i updated the app, started the app, no readings, got no contact to wheel.

deleted the app, then installed again...found a wheel...not announced as gotway...andgot the "no driver" message...

i go to the enable test mode...and

debuged server AND THEN after that i could choose my gotway(named as gotway)and the whole app worked!

so a little buggy...but functioning after enabling test mode and debug server and returning to "new run"!

i also have to say that i have had probs on my Ks18 with v2.2 app!

it did not work until i enabled BT 2.0 for the music mode....after that i got contact to app!

my Kingsong app did not need to enable BT 2.0 for the music....the ks works without that......

but at all: great app! good work!

OK I understand the problem :

1.- Once connected the application "remembers" last bluetoth peripheral, to select a new one you must go to the settings menu in 9BMetrics and choose "Delete UUID".

2.- As I don't know which type of wheel I am looking for I show ALL BLE Devices. That will probably change in new versions. If it is NOT the wheel, don't select it as it may be a phone, computer, etc. Just close the application and select once again. When having more experience with Kingsong and Gotway will be probably capable to limit the search.

29 minutes ago, Paco Gorina said:

Oops. I checked the App Store, but didn't think to check the Play Store.   EUCMetrics works too. 

2 minutes ago, Paco Gorina said:

OK I understand the problem :

1.- Once connected the application "remembers" last bluetoth peripheral, to select a new one you must go to the settings menu in 9BMetrics and choose "Delete UUID".

2.- As I don't know which type of wheel I am looking for I show ALL BLE Devices. That will probably change in new versions. If it is NOT the wheel, don't select it as it may be a phone, computer, etc. Just close the application and select once again. When having more experience with Kingsong and Gotway will be probably capable to limit the search.

hmmmh....my Ks18 yesterday was the very first wheel i tried to connect to your app...how could the application remember a never used wheel?? and i havent got ninebots....just saying...in the end i am happy i got your ggreat app to work! dont get me wrong! :-) fantastic work!

Tomorrow will put in the doc site the information and a link. I am not satisfied as the selection mechanism. Was good for just one wheel but if you have many wheels is a bit confusing and if you click something other than a wheel you get stuck there till the UUID is cleared. Will think someting better like an option to adding the wheels to known wheels or something similar

7 minutes ago, Paco Gorina said:

Tomorrow will put in the doc site the information and a link. I am not satisfied as the selection mechanism. Was good for just one wheel but if you have many wheels is a bit confusing and if you click something other than a wheel you get stuck there till the UUID is cleared. Will think someting better like an option to adding the wheels to known wheels or something similar

just want to give you information :-)

yesterday on my very first appoach of try your app my Ks18 (and no other wheel at all) was chooseable, as long as i did not turn on BT music mode (extra buttonon ks18), while KS apps do not need that ....and the button is only for music...

today see report on msuper above...think your app give me my ks from yesterday to choose(but it was not powered on)...and only worked in general after enabling test mode and debug...

hope that helps ....

but like is said: neverr had such an amazing app before! i like the watt, amps, statistics, batt etc all on one side and also the statistics!

Hi Paco

Same solution for me than @KingSong69

After I use the debug mode to connect to my ACM as you explain it works now for me too. On the phone and the watch. 

Another thing : if I don't activate the settings "graphic dashboard" I don't see where I can access to the map while recording a run. Could you confirm ?

Last : how do I export gpx? Where can I find it? 

IMG_1806.PNG

IMG_1807.PNG

Archived