New Inmotion V5F+ Firmware?

theNight

17 hours ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

@theNight on your screen shot, top left corner displays V5F, do you have the V5F+? my app displays the same thing, just want to see how I can verify I have a V5F+

@Boxer Rebellion the best & most reliable guide is that you'll get between 25-30 miles range with the '+' but 15-20 miles with the regular V5F. In the first wave of V5F+ (I think you were included in this), there was a communication that had "The box has a V5F label, because we are the first (& currently only) ones in the World offering the '+' edition with the 460Wh batteryInmotion did not have the opportunity to create new labels in this round"

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but 

On 9/4/2016 at 11:02 AM, theNight said:

My weight is 56kg, I'm quite a slim male. Maybe that's why I reach the limit super fast and want to have it even faster! :)

Yeah, I've seen that thread, but thought that maybe there's new info regarding that. And about the silence hack, any chance you could guide me through it? How to actually change the warning sound to silence on iOS? I'd be grateful!

Hey guys, sorry if i'm missing something obvious, but how did u get it up to 30kmh? The app has it capped at 25km/16mph and actual speed doesn't get over 15.4. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Kai Sisyphus said:

but how did u get it up to 30kmh? The app has it capped at 25km/16mph and actual speed doesn't get over 15.4. Thank you!

To the best of my knowledge, you don’t! It was hoped, when Inmotion produced the V5F+ version it would also open up a higher top speed but no new software has been produced. Now that Inmotion have tied in with Solowheel in the US and have gone back to much smaller battery versions it seems unlikely to happen.

I did see some 3rd party apps being discussed in the forum that would control top speed, but I’m unaware of if they might work with the V5?

On 11/9/2017 at 6:47 PM, Keith said:

To the best of my knowledge, you don’t! It was hoped, when Inmotion produced the V5F+ version it would also open up a higher top speed but no new software has been produced. Now that Inmotion have tied in with Solowheel in the US and have gone back to much smaller battery versions it seems unlikely to happen.

I did see some 3rd party apps being discussed in the forum that would control top speed, but I’m unaware of if they might work with the V5?

Thank you Keith!

Archived