HEC

1 hour ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

@Hirsute - I'm totally gutted I couldn't participate and that I have had such trouble with my new wheel, the wife keeps telling me off for sulking and reminding me of my age :). I have been looking at everyone's videos and am really impressed, I so wanted to be a part of the competition :(. @Sidestreet Reny - fantastic to see you managed to get your video in, and awesome to see all your variations plus a penny spin, it's such a cool looking trick. Now I know why lots of people on this site have multiple wheels - it's so frustrating being without-wheel! Hopefully my replacement wheel should arrive soon....

Don't feel bad @Jonathan Tolhurst, I had to use other footage from the last 2 months to fill it in, only 3rd is new footage. My wheel died completely on the second day of filming, and this was still in my pocket. :(

20161001_103046.jpg

I'm bummed about the missing guitar/harmonica riding the most!

BTW I missed your entry allot brother!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esaj said:

A bit behind schedule, but the voting is now open:

We all know you are very busy! Thanks!

Everyone get out and Vote!

Geez that was one of the hardest votes to make!  :(  I thought everyone's entry was very good.  While a few did stand out I had to review all the videos one after the other and still I had a tough time deciding.  I would have voted for all of them, but that would be sort of pointless no?  Good luck to all the contestants and thanks again to @Rehab1, Jason McNeil, the mystery sponsor and everyone else involved in this contest. 

Archived