Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

And I want to do freaky magic.

Now I've only just started watching, but it doesn't occur to me that it would be particularly hard to put a coat hanger through your ring...  :blink:

If you're into that sort of thing - personally, I'd rather bungy dunk a baby. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

And I want to clean the panda enclosure..

Me too, that looks fun.  The lady was putting on a show for the zoo attendees, you could hear them laugh as she tried to clean the leaves and the pandas wanted to get in the basket and play with everything, then at the end she had a couple of bears chase her over near the people watching so they could be seen close up.

It looked like the bears were having fun, the woman was having fun, she got the bears active and played with them, I wonder if those were full grown pandas, all my life I just thought pandas were about 3 times that size.:huh:

Google, here I go!

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2016 at 1:29 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:
On 11/18/2016 at 1:29 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'd rather bungy dunk a baby. 

What??  That's what I am going to say next time someone asks me to do something for them and I don't want to:P

Edited by steve454

And now I want to be a grumpy cat that needs to wipe my stinky butt on my owner's pillow when he isn't watching...

And I want to punch a Kangaroo!  Juuust kidding PETA!  I would never hit an animal unless it's biting me....

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Dammit - now I want a baby reindeer.

Cute! I see the video was filmed in Alaska. Do you know of any EUC members from that state?

24 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Alaska?  I don't know anyone from my own city that has an EUC.  :cry2:  "Brave Wilderness" has some very interesting videos though.  The guy kind of reminds me a little of the Crocodile Hunter dude.

Come to think of it my grandson and myself are the only riders in our area. The guy is entertaining! Hard to believe it has been over 9 years since Steve Irvin died. So weird we actually have a live exhibit at our zoo that allows kids and adults the opportunity to pet a stingray. 

IMG_0500.JPG

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

Wow that's cool.  You guys have the best stuff down there.  Well, except for the crazy, random shootings that is.  6b567c5d48.jpg  We had a similar stingray exhibit, but then all the little stingrays died.  I don't know if someone touching the water contaminated the balance or what, but they didn't last long.  Our baby elephant died as well in addition to some other exotic animals I can't recall.  I think our zoo needs a new director or better animal caretakers!  :furious:   But on the flip side, it's nice to have something like that so people can be closer to nature and animals which are difficult to see otherwise unless you book a Caribbean cruise to Grand Cayman or somewhere like that.

Steve Irwin... sigh... loved the guy's energy and passion for wildlife, but I did not like his reckless abandonment of safety at times.  Too many risks!  He was just asking for trouble, and sadly it stabbed him in the heart.  Leaving a little kid and wife behind, it's a bad way to end things I think.  I guess it's all about the ratings and clicks, but really in the end I'm not sure it was worth it.

I don't mind being the only rider in my local area.  It makes me feel a little more special.  :w00t2:

EDIT:  Hey, have you ever taken your grandson on a Disney Cruise?  They seem quite popular, and you see ads on the TV all the time for them.

• Upvote 1

We were just discussing zoos and animal captivity the other day. I know most animals are treated well but they are still in an unnatural environment that does not bode well with their complex social, behavioral and physical needs. 

I have only been on one cruise.  Long story short, Royal Caribbean would never consider using me in one of their commercials!  First I became sunburned and then ended up with sea sickness. Green around the gills..oh yah! Funny...flying helicopters never bothered me! I am sure my grandson would love it though! 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

There's always those scopolomine patches, but be careful if someone slips you the drug if going to Columbia... 

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/324779

I think it also depends on the weather if there are calm seas and which cabin you stay in.  Middle section and higher floors are best I think.  Or was it middle and lower?

I'm not that keen about the idea behind zoos either, but I like seeing animals.  Circuses seem to be changing with less emphasis on caged animals but focusing on human talents instead.  Have you seen any of the Cirque du Soleil shows?  They are quite amazing.

I like visiting aquariums.  They have a nice one at the Maui Ocean Center and at the Portland zoo.  The Vancouver Aquarium is well done as well, but they sometimes have protestors there.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

There's always those scopolomine patches, but be careful if someone slips you the drug if going to Columbia... 

Or someone can just blow it in your face! Scary drug! Thanks for the advice! Just got off the phone with my travel agent to cancel my Columbia trip!

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Circuses seem to be changing with less emphasis on caged animals but focusing on human talents instead.  Have you seen any of the Cirque du Soleil shows? 

Yes Ringling Bros finally stopped their elephant acts this year which made me happy. I love elephants! Glad to hear that China will also be phasing out the import of tusks in 2017. I have watched videos of Cirque du Soleil shows but never attended a live performance. 

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

The Vancouver Aquarium is well done as well, but they sometimes have protestors there.

Protestors...ugh! Just watch what happens at our upcoming presidential inauguration!

• Upvote 1

Yeah she has some nice videos!  I posted that one video of hers about her pet wallaby earlier.  She's a very nice lady.  I asked her a few questions about whether she'd be interested in riding a EUC to walk her dogs, but it sounds like the terrain she travels over is pretty rough.

• Upvote 1