Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

On 12/4/2018 at 1:57 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn: I wanna see someone do that with a EUC rim!

Go for it, you can do it, I have strong faith in you 🙏

A video about climbing a spectacular rock wall in a remote fjord on Canada's arctic Baffin Island. But the true star of the show is just the glorious glacier-formed granite landscape and most of all the peak of the climb in ethereal illumination when they get up there. Fantastic images.

I don't care about climbing in the slightest and watched this twice in the last 24h already:efeeec645d:

https://blog.arcteryx.com/great-sail-peak-brette-harrington-and-marc-andre-leclerc-in-baffin-island/

So I gave indoor skydiving another try... :w00t2:  I can’t quite do these stunts :blink:, but my instructor thought I did pretty good floating around and doing some spins.  Highly recommended to give it a try if you have an indoor skydiving facility near you!  And you thought balancing on an EUC was tricky!  :P

35 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

...my instructor thought I did pretty good floating around and doing some spins.  Highly recommended to give it a try if you have an indoor skydiving facility near you!  And you thought balancing on an EUC was tricky!  :P

I've tried this and I agree it's about 100 times harder than it looks. The coolest part for me was that simply twisting my hands from a 45 degree angle to the opposite 45 degree angle spun my entire body around. 

I agree with your instructor and think you did pretty good too. Were you in the first or the second video?  :efee78d764:

:lol: I think you missed this part:

On 10/28/2019 at 9:09 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I can’t quite do these stunts :blink:

I don’t like to upchuck my cookies, thank you very much!  :barf:  I mainly tried to maintain a level floaty position and not veer too much to the sides, front, and back!  Although... it was rather nice when the hotty instructor grabbed me a few times to set me back into place!  Subconsciously, maybe I did mean to veer!  :whistling:

The pros make it look so easy.  I wish it wasn’t so expensive as I wouldn’t mind trying to learn more advanced moves.  :popcorn:

I was more like this :whistling::

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love