Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Not that I'm an expert in the field :smartass:, but more of an observant connoisseur and judging by the ripples, I think those are likely saline inplants.  :cry2:

WLIEbUA.jpg

Ya think?

FYI... In VR they are a lot closer!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:cry2:  Oh cursed optimistic dreamer personality trait!  You lead me down the garden path yet again...

And I'm talking, "I almost lost an eye" close! 

• Like 1

I'm starting to wonder if Mrs. Fat Unicyclist is regretting gifting that Sony VR headset setup when she sees you sitting there for hours with your hands out-stretched like you're reaching for two large grapefruit...

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Flat screen not flat enough?  :w00t2:

I have the 65-inch LG OLED just like this (half as thin as a pen), except mine has the electronics attached at the bottom instead of that ribbon cable. I tell people never to look at an OLED big screen TV because you will forever be disappointed if you buy anything else. The blacks are amazing. If you're in a totally dark room and the picture goes dark (like at the beginning of a movie), the TV disappears - no glow, no nothing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I have the 65-inch LG OLED just like this (half as thin as a pen), except mine has the electronics attached at the bottom instead of that ribbon cable. I tell people never to look at an OLED big screen TV because you will forever be disappointed if you buy anything else. The blacks are amazing. If you're in a totally dark room and the picture goes dark (like at the beginning of a movie), the TV disappears - no glow, no nothing.

I've "watched" using a projector (onto a 120" screen) for the last few years, because big screens used to be over-priced and crappy. But when this one (my third) needs replacing, OLED may be a serious alternative... 

marty_wallpaper.png

Especially now that the content is getting so much better!  :D

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I've "watched" using a projector (onto a 120" screen) for the last few years, because big screens used to be over-priced and crappy. But when this one (my third) needs replacing, OLED may be a serious alternative... 

marty_wallpaper.png

Especially now that the content is getting so much better!  :D

Oh man! I almost missed seeing what you did there. That's great! :D

You know, that guy actually looks a little like you ;)

P.s. If you do have a smart 4k TV, check out some of my recent 4k YouTube videos. They look fantastic on a big screen.

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh man! I almost missed seeing what you did there. That's great! :D

You know, that guy actually looks a little like you ;)

P.s. If you do have a smart 4k TV, check out some of my recent 4k YouTube videos. They look fantastic on a big screen.

Yes, l went with "subtle" to see who was paying attention. 

And there is a bit of a resemblance - especially just now, as l haven't shaved (my face) for a few weeks now. So I'm also looking a little like Jamie Hyneman.

Unfortunately my projector is only HD - but watching EUC video at 120" is still pretty impressive. Though some of @EUC Extreme's videos are almost scary!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the way to make ramen noodles nutritious, add 2 eggs and some vegetables.  Only use one oil packet, but both spice packets.  Actually, the spice packets have too much sodium, so, maybe one spice packet.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1

These guys must spend so long doing the intros (repeatedly) until the shot comes off... 

Check out the Onewheel parking at 3:32 - anyone keen to try for an EUC version? 

• Like 2