San Fransisco Bay Area Electric Unicycle Meetup

Hey guys! I've had a few people join since I made this post, so I just want to thank you for checking it out.

Could I ask a favor? If anyone on here is joining the group give a shout here so I know ya! Or not, no big deal :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi! A bunch of us are still very active and ride daily. We still hold group rides every week or two though we don't always announce them here. Most of us are on Facebook, come join us there if you can!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621491334621039/

We do announce rides here from time to time as well:

• 1 month later...

San Francisco "Unity" ride! Join the Bay Area Electric Unicycle Group as personal electric vehicles of all types take the Streets of San Francisco for our first ever "Unity" ride! afternoon/evening ride! In conjunction with Bay Area Esk8 and San Francisco OneWheel Riders, we're coordinate a beta "Unity" ride to accommodate all types of wheels and boards. We'll meet at Starbucks at the 685 Beach Street at 12 noon, then head to 10th and Mission to meet the Esk8 crew before we all climb Twin Peaks. After a break for a bite and a charge, we'll head back to the waterfront to meet the Onewheel crew about 4-5. Bring your distance wheels and/or your charger if you'll need it.

20171028_222548.jpg

2 hours ago, who_the said:

San Francisco "Unity" ride! Join the Bay Area Electric Unicycle Group as personal electric vehicles of all types take the Streets of San Francisco for our first ever "Unity" ride! afternoon/evening ride! In conjunction with Bay Area Esk8 and San Francisco OneWheel Riders, we're coordinate a beta "Unity" ride to accommodate all types of wheels and boards. We'll meet at Starbucks at the 685 Beach Street at 12 noon, then head to 10th and Mission to meet the Esk8 crew before we all climb Twin Peaks. After a break for a bite and a charge, we'll head back to the waterfront to meet the Onewheel crew about 4-5. Bring your distance wheels and/or your charger if you'll need it.

20171028_222548.jpg

Please video this ride... It will be a "must see" event! 

Archived