Piggyback ride faceplant!

Sidestreet Reny

@Sidestreet Reny Oh yes!! Now we're talkin.... one speedy recovery! With stitches coming out tomorrow you'll soon be as good as new! Awesome! Glad to see your new KS is working again! Be careful dude! Your lovely lady has a very rhythmic, relaxed stride and does not appear to need a piggyback ride anytime soon??

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@Sidestreet Reny Oh yes!! Now we're talkin.... one speedy recovery! With stitches coming out tomorrow you'll soon be as good as new! Awesome! Glad to see your new KS is working again! Be careful dude! Your lovely lady has a very rhythmic, relaxed stride and does not appear to need a piggyback ride anytime soon??

Man @Rehab1 I wish that was the case, but that was shot a day or two before the accident. The piggyback ride was shot a couple weeks ago as well. ;) Still am limping around a bit and the road burn on my knee is still healing so I'm just relaxing. As for the KS-14b I am still trying to figure out the KS but I been out of commission since the fail so I'm gonna look at it today. 

@Sidestreet Reny You fooled me!  I should have looked closer but your legs looked all banged up in the photo. That was 2 weeks ago? Damn you ride hard!  I thought the 14b was fixed. Reset...Ok...body on the mend but 14b still f....d up.?

Left the house for the first time today, right after I fixed the KS14b. Did a couple shove-it's while "walking" the dog....no fails or falls....knee still doesn't wanna bend all the way yet though. ;) Going to the pharmacy to buy tweezers + little scissors to take out my stitches. Then go ride more...feels like forever since I did! Thanx for all the good wishes yo!

Just now, Jason McNeil said:

Good man! Did the Wheelnut get a bit loose? 

You have no idea!! :) Almost ready to fall off...kinda scary to look at! I actually expected one big bolt but the two bolts on top of the hangers was way easier to fix. So doing tricks and having it spin on the ground when falling just loosened it up. :( 

BTW I figured out why the 14b seems to spin out more than others, it is the amount of exposed wheel, there is simply more wheel area to grab the ground when spinning out or just  tipping over.

Loos pedal hangers KS14b - iPhone.m4v

@Sidestreet RenyAwesome!  Welcome back!!! So please tell us what was wrong with the KS14b? Your knee will be stiff for a bit as you have a huge wound on a joint that likes to bend:o Just wash your hands before playing doctor!

@Sidestreet Reny Oh Wow! That is not good.. but you fixed it.. so that is good!! Need you to be a representative for the USA in the EUC competition! Just ride around waving the flag and I will vote for you:P

Archived