ninebotE+

So here is a very important question. when your ninebot comes with no adapter for canada can you jsut use a regular computer cord to plug into the box ? 

guess I should be more specific 10A 250V  adn the plug I have that would fit but one would hesitate to power on would be the 10A 125V

Ninebots use computer cord plugs?  That would mean an integrated power supply.

​??? I'm not understanding is this a yes or a no  ? 

yes the plug comes off the ninebot to a power box from the box is a three prong (computer power cord in Canada)  but it comes with a european plug it looks like so aer they interchangable is my question 

OIC.  Yeah then for sure (since the plug is a standard) as long as the power supply supports Canadian voltage which 99.9% chance I would guess it does.

​Thanks so much, second question does anyone have the instructions page for the E+ in english ? 

I have no idea about any of t hat all I know is the plug powers my computer and the same plug cord fits and powers my  d-nail it fits the ninebot box but ive not turned it on yet lol 

thanks for that . that is the booklet that comes in the box i was looking for the single sheeet of paper says ninebot one at the top its withi that booklet in the box

I have no idea about any of t hat all I know is the plug powers my computer and the same plug cord fits and powers my  d-nail it fits the ninebot box but ive not turned it on yet lol 

​The power consumption of typical desktop computers and the box to charge the NB1 is very comparable (give or take a few Watt). Thus, I believe it's safe to use your PC cord (I would). Yet, I'm not a qualified electrical engineer - so: sorry, no guarantees here, mate ;)

Thank you for all the responses, I noticed when you launch the app and go to the leaderboard it asks you to make an acct and sign in. I put in all my info and push register adn nothing happens :( any ideas?

Thank you for all the responses, I noticed when you launch the app and go to the leaderboard it asks you to make an acct and sign in. I put in all my info and push register adn nothing happens :( any ideas?

​I don't have a NB1 so I don't think I can help.  Hopefully another NB1 owner can help you.

E+  climbs like a beast I don't know how anyone thinks otherwise. the downfall is it doesn't last for my whole outing and it's a little slow 23.47kms/h is top.. and it's full charge right now im going to go cruise around until its dead and see the kms per batt charge, I have video ill upload youtube sometime.

So here is a very important question. when your ninebot comes with no adapter for canada can you jsut use a regular computer cord to plug into the box ? 

guess I should be more specific 10A 250V  adn the plug I have that would fit but one would hesitate to power on would be the 10A 125V

​I guess if I told you it can be done then it can be done, because if not I will take care of it. The half cord itself has nothing to do with amps or voltage. It is just for different shape of the socket and that is all.

Archived