Hello futures European buyers

Im Jojo33 and active member here, i m looking for futures europeans buyers because i have idea

i contacted european seller, official sellers, they have a big stock of mini pro.

in France , Mini pro price are very lower around 799 euros, special sale at 699 euros

My blog about Mini is a big international success (see google analytic gif i made), but i dont make money with, ( i just dream for a mini pro with 30km and battery 5700mah )

I would like publish on my blog a Big massive Sale of Mini Pro at a very low price, i think around 650 euros it's a good price

including

-shiping fee over all across europe

-ninebot garanty

-and a free return product for after sale service

Did you think it's a good idea?

Do you have many suggest?

Are you interested by this idea?

Thank you ;)

Hello

really i think it's possible because in france price fall from 999 euros to 799 in 4 month, here in Bordeaux im alone to ride with a xiaomi mini in the street, only a reseller use one mini pro

and spain have more than 1000 mini pro in stock 

im making a special page for reseller, see if they are interested

but im sure here in france next month will be discounted

because chinese seller are selling in france too with equal or lower price

I want use my blog for negociate price hahahahhahahaha but i need more reputation here too ;)

But without including shipping fee, price be lower......

Chinese rumors talk about a MINI PRO 2

Sure if it's true, Mini Pro price will be discounted... But if a new mini pro with more autonomy, mileage, higher speed limit appear these next month, maybe buy a mini pro now is not a good idea?

1 hour ago, Jojo33A said:

yes because , at my point of view personal, im not sure mini is really a good sale sucess

I would say it's pretty good sales numbers. Everybody wants them and many buy them. Easy to ride, looks pretty and futuristic, And much more appealing to usual people (vs. EUCs).

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

I would say it's pretty good sales numbers. Everybody wants them and many buy them. Easy to ride, looks pretty and futuristic, And much more appealing to usual people (vs. EUCs).

Here in France , seems diferent

EUC users don't see the Mini like a good product, "not fast" "expensive" "no much autonomy-mileage" and "aparently like a overboard"

But with pedestrian i met during ride, they feel it good, i show how to use, i show how mini is on diferent field, But they said me price is expensive for them.

With Mini his speed offered you to stop when somebody you 're cruising ask you, with EUC, speed is very high, ...

Sometimes i have good friendlies gestures from cars drivers or motocycle riders.

Clearly for France it's diferent mind but it's the French Mind "if it's not fast and have few autonomy seems it's not good" They rather prefer a EUC

It's a great idea I think. The price of 650 euro is good.

Another way could be to gather 50 to 100 orders and to negotiate an even lower price of maybe 550 euro. That way the seller could optimise his transport cost and get rid of many units at once. 

If there is a new version (mini pro II) coming the sellers could find a big order tempting.

1 hour ago, ATH said:

Another way could be to gather 50 to 100 orders and to negotiate an even lower price of maybe 550 euro. That way the seller could optimise his transport cost and get rid of many units at once. 

If there is a new version (mini pro II) coming the sellers could find a big order tempting.

550 will be better but with shiping fee over europe im not sure

but i guess today front everybody : next october will get french mini pro sale for 550 euros im sure 

Yes the best is a order group (bulk order)

We have a base to know the future: the xiaomi mini modele. If his price change, will be lower,  next month, it's means Mini pro price too and maybe another product will come.

Only observe xiaomi mini price and you 'll see the future....

Last mails from retailers seems they dont are very interesting in making big sale discount of mini pro or mini xiaomi

We are in august and "WINTER IS COMMING" (or winter is here for fans)

if they want sell mini better before winter, because mini in the snow (with John) i let you discover in video at 13mn24 how mini is in the snow

On 8/12/2016 at 5:18 AM, jojo33 said:

Hello futures European buyers

Im Jojo33 and active member here, i m looking for futures europeans buyers because i have idea

i contacted european seller, official sellers, they have a big stock of mini pro.

in France , Mini pro price are very lower around 799 euros, special sale at 699 euros

My blog about Mini is a big international success (see google analytic gif i made), but i dont make money with, ( i just dream for a mini pro with 30km and battery 5700mah )

I would like publish on my blog a Big massive Sale of Mini Pro at a very low price, i think around 650 euros it's a good price

including

-shiping fee over all across europe

-ninebot garanty

-and a free return product for after sale service

Did you think it's a good idea?

Do you have many suggest?

Are you interested by this idea?

Thank you ;)

why not add google ad sense to your site.. 

7 hours ago, Synap said:

why not add google ad sense to your site.. 

Hello @Synap

For many reasons personals and tecnicals

technicals: it's a free website CMS with jimdo, in true tools are limited very limited, and for have unlocked many option i need to pay, actually i cant pay, (unemployed)/ page modele i choose dnt offert space for adverts)

personals: i dont want my website/blog will be fully of adverts, stupid adverts with "how to loose weight (like it will be good for our autonomy and mileage on mini ;) )

i'm passionate with my mini, i search data and how to repair/spare parts everywhere on the web, for share with mini users: it's my personal pleasure, im alone in my city with my mini, i ride alone, sometimes it's sad, 

Make money is not really in my DNA, i had worked a lot in association,,, with small contract.... 

But with this idea to offer direct links to shop online with stickers on page to sellers and resellers with garanty i suggest (return coupon after sale customer service for not have to pay)  i would like obtain for these publication one Mini pro (and now i want a drone yuneec or hubsan with follow me option hahhahahahahhaha because it's good accessorie for mini riders)

• 3 months later...
On 13/08/2016 at 0:46 AM, ATH said:

HEY NOSTRADAMUS you see right about Mini price at 550 euros/dollars (for france we get it at 550 euros last weeks on amazon)

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.8.2016 at 0:35 AM, Jojo33A said:

Clearly for France it's diferent mind but it's the French Mind "if it's not fast and have few autonomy seems it's not good" They rather prefer a EUC

As a former MiniPro owner (missed the 1000 km range with it just by a few kilometers before I sold it) I also see it like that.

But I confess, if I would not have had the MiniPro, I would never have had the idea to try an EUC (my current Kingsong KS16). It took me some weeks (three exactly) to master the EUC, but then I became an addict, and the Mini fom then on was just to slow for me and had too less range, therefore I sold it (on my KS16 I meanwhile have more than 1600 km).

But:  If there will be a MiniPro with 30 km/h speed and 60 km or more range, I can imagine to buy one as  a 2nd device, because I like the kneesteering, and the way it can be safely driven in narrow and crowded areas, without the need to get off.

But the current version, as mentioned, is not a device for my usecase.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2016 at 6:21 AM, HermanTheGerman said:

As a former MiniPro owner (missed the 1000 km range with it just by a few kilometers before I sold it) I also see it like that.

But I confess, if I would not have had the MiniPro, I would never have had the idea to try an EUC (my current Kingsong KS16). It took me some weeks (three exactly) to master the EUC, but then I became an addict, and the Mini fom then on was just to slow for me and had too less range, therefore I sold it (on my KS16 I meanwhile have more than 1600 km).

But:  If there will be a MiniPro with 30 km/h speed and 60 km or more range, I can imagine to buy one as  a 2nd device, because I like the kneesteering, and the way it can be safely driven in narrow and crowded areas, without the need to get off.

But the current version, as mentioned, is not a device for my usecase.

Yes, range and speed are factors to consider.

I'm going in the same direction that you did with transporters

Archived