Interesting New Inventions

The pedalling ratio would suck for 'hubless' bikes, no thanks, strictly for motors, only...

The 360° cams, are awesome, but only one place to 'hold' them, on helmet,  are you really going to mount them between your legs??? People have and crouch shot... plus you need to always find level shot (how with a ball???) And should always used with a gyro-stablizer... 

4 hours ago, MetricUSA said:

plus you need to always find level shot (how with a ball???) And should always used with a gyro-stablizer... 

Why does it need to be level? 

If it takes a "surround" photo, why not just tilt the result? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Psychic Summoner! Just tried copy and paste for the first time.  Tried to give a rep for the videos but can give no more today, reached the limit.  Amazing videos!

Weird, after copy paste Psychic Summoner, everything else I type is in the same color.

My Psychic Summmoner powahs have weakened.... no sign of Cloud or That Fat Unicyclist anywhere!  :cry2:

The biking robot is very cool.  It even lets go of the handlebars and does a wave.  I wonder why the Japanese haven't put out their own EUC design.  It would be cool to see a company like Sony, Honda, Yamaha or Suzuki put out a fully re-designed version of a wheel.   They probably don't see it as a large enough market to want to get something into production or maybe they face similar challenges like the US or UK face when creating transportation devices.

On 4/23/2017 at 5:50 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

My Psychic Summmoner powahs have weakened.... no sign of Cloud or That Fat Unicyclist anywhere!  :cry2:

Wondering if any of the moderators have email addresses for Cloud and TFU? If so would it be unethical to contact them and see if they are OK?

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I would have gone with a totally different body shell that's more interactive and conducive to forming relationships though.  :whistling:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-new-arrive-cool-girl-real-silicone-doll-with-metal-skeleton-realistic-sex-dolls/32796377573.html

Thanks alot Hunka! I headed to the above link hoping to escape from calling another sleazy 888 site and find out the sex dolls are no longer available! The only reasonable conclusion I can draw from this is you must have purchased the entire stock!  :crying:

On 4/26/2017 at 0:57 PM, Rehab1 said:

Wondering if any of the moderators have email addresses for Cloud and TFU? If so would it be unethical to contact them and see if they are OK?

Mods can see the email addresses the users are registered with, but I wouldn't contact anyone just to check up on them, it would seem pretty weird :P

The Fat Unicyclist has last been seen on April 6th, I think he mentioned having to travel a lot with work, so maybe he's just on one of those trips.

HEC has last visited about a month ago... Cloud is a moderator himself, last visited April 11th.

Can normal users see the "Last visited" -dates / times of other users?

cErJAXi.png

1 hour ago, esaj said:

Can normal users see the "Last visited" -dates / times of other users?

Yes we can. Thanks for letting us know they are still vertical!  :thumbup:

On 4/26/2017 at 3:21 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

That woman really does look like a robot, she is a great actress.  The snakebot looks like a great leg massager, and the german woman had a great sense of humor when Fallon crashed her butterfly.

Home made hover bike -

Check out some of Colins other mad projects on his youtube channel

He built a full size star wars At-Act or whatever its call en his back garden, a pulse jet powered push bike, a yuge 360 degree swing (and then put a motor on it). I want to go live in the house next to his...

Archived