EHI rich people , read here , you are losing the way

LEO_LEO

1 hour ago, LEO_LEO said:

...because in my mind they are the right solution to fly the world :D

If the world will really want to fly in the next years we'll go where you want, cross you fingers and be patient :) 

Where I'm now in vacation I'm the only EUC rider, most an UFO for the locals here, but there are hundreds of bicycles

Where I live there are a million people and some EUCs, but so few that I never met one in over a month and there are not so many bike lanes :( 

Last but not least too many EUCs and regulations will kick in :( 

It's sort of true, I have been riding a $280 USD generic for 7 months without issue. It has proper low battery tiltback, reasonable BMS design and battery construction, it doesn't have any significant flaws beyond range and low speed. When I bought it various brands were trying to sell the same thing for $1000 and in some cases they were worse. It should be possible to have a modest EUC that is well made and around 260wh for $399. It's a bad idea not to have low cost entry models, as few people have ridden an EUC and is difficult to learn few people will invest in an expensive model the first time, if there isn't a cheap option they likely just wont buy one.

It's not about money it's about choice , do you choose to spend money on an old car , repairs , gazoline ? or to drive clean and cheap with an euc ?
There are so many cheap models to choose from at aliexpress but noone is so comfortable for your legs as an KS18 also the low speed on cheaper models
is to boring after a while , the mileage I need if I travel to the city , the big wheel is good for bad roads ,  I like gotway msuper 3 also

rsthrthjrjyt.jpg

tytyjtryjtjry.jpg

Sorry, $1000 is cheap compared to higher forms of many tonnes vehicles, you may be living in cheap product/living land, but in America there is no cheap electric bike, starting $3000... for ~$1000 I could buy a Kingsong 18 and it be worth every penny, but then your talking to a group that is buying more the one eu because that is the only way to experience the 'best' wheel... buy your cheap $300 wheel and faceplant yourself or go only 10 km distance....

Archived