which brand should I get?

saqqy2k8

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

@houseofjobHelp me out here as I need a good excuse before she returns tomorrow night;)

Trump is going to be President. The only world leader that has endorsed him is Kim Jong-Un.

I give this planet 5 more months of human life. Maximum.

That should be a good enough reason to enjoy yourself while you can :D

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@houseofjob Ah...another NB1 to V5F+ converter. Yes I must admit as well that the V5F+ is awesome. Bumps are a bit less forgiving on the V5F+ but in terms of manuvererability, weight and speed, the V5F+ is superior, but I like my NB1 going on trips through the park where I don't have to be so concerned looking ahead for rough trail bumps and ruts.

I plan to keep both ,or all three... forgot about the NB flame that is rarely used. It is to pretty to mess up plus my wife is not aware of that or the V5F.   Good weekend to tell her about the V5F purchase as I can explain the 14 " wheel is safer...er...easier to ride...less expensive, less chance of running over people, electric bill will be lower because it has a longer range? Help me out here as I need a good excuse before she returns tomorrow night;)

I tell my wife this: I am in mid-life crisis. It is better for you that I like many EUCs than many ladies. Honey, imagine that our family ride together, hand in hand.... So WE need at least 4 EUCs. Please give me the reason to buy 5th EUC.

@paddtlaz Ah...The Trump Card.. Not so sure about him winning. Not so sure about Hillary either. Maybe Putin- as there is always the October Surprise in the shadows:huh: Out of reputations...I owe you 1.

@EUCMania I owe you a reputation as well. Wish there was a Rep Time Clock.

Unfortunately she refuses to learn how to ride. It would be great is she did. She was looking at a Segway mini but heard reports of people falling off. Thank god she does not follow this forum. 

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@thefork I will give you her cell phone # and you can tell her that. Be prepared to be hung up on:huh:

As most of us (that are in a relationship) here, I think I am facing the same problem.:-) I liket the valid point made by @EUCMania - " I tell my wife this: I am in mid-life crisis. It is better for you that I like many EUCs than many ladies. ". :-)

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

my wife is not aware of that or the V5F.   Good weekend to tell her about the V5F purchase as I can explain the 14 " wheel is safer...er...easier to ride...less expensive, less chance of running over people, electric bill will be lower because it has a longer range? Help me out here as I need a good excuse before she returns tomorrow night;)

It's safer to ride! I'm sure your health is important to her ;)

6 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

Trump is going to be President. The only world leader that has endorsed him is Kim Jong-Un.

I give this planet 5 more months of human life. Maximum.

That should be a good enough reason to enjoy yourself while you can :D

Okey , sounds great , I will go euc to Reperbahn tonight , 5 month only ?   Oh my dog

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:53 AM, Rehab1 said:

@HEC not necessarily....I am sure she ponders my life insurance policy every now and then.

You went quiet - hopefully she's not enjoying the policy aready :D 

Archived