Brand new Msuper 3 from manufacturer.

lkopv21

• 2 weeks later...

If you're interested can add you to the group discussion we're 4 people in NY. In the nut shell we're interested in Msuper 1640 wh  it will run us $1500 including shipping. Interested?

12 hours ago, lkopv21 said:

Hi Spikes2020. We already have a group of 4 people who are interested and we're all in NY I can add you to this group discussion. Are you interested? 

Yeah, add me thanks!

Not going against the 1640 but these are half the price and a few pounds lighter. You need to order 10 of them but $700 dollars for a 680wh or $800 for the 820wh

http://kebye.en.alibaba.com/product/60507442148-803026990/GotWay_factory_supplied_2016_new_model_Msuper_V3_max_speed_45km_h_high_speed_electric_unicycles.html

i found the link to it from http://www.kebye.com/ under "the store"

Hi Bigwheel66. Gotwayis still testing v3 for next couple of weeks. I'll send you PM once Gotway confirms they are ready to ship a production version of v3 and go thru other details. Thanks. 

22 hours ago, Questor said:

I'm interested as well. Located in L.A. area. M Super 820wh preferred.

Q~

Someone from cali just started a thread seeking people from California to purchase a unit with. check that thread out

• 2 weeks later...

i'm very interested.  I'm in southern indiana, close to Louisville KY. ( home of ups) not sure how you plan on shipping them, but if i can help distribute them let me know.  jeffzahnd@gmail.com

when do you need to put the order in? how much total? what battery size?

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Keith said:

Its been taken down - you can work out why for yourself ;-)

Lol.....why? I haven't been on here since I bought my Ninebot over a year ago. Something change? Or did they already place the order?

3 hours ago, Keith said:

That's 2 guesses, Must still be early in the day there, try again. "Taken down" as in "deliberately removed"!

Why?! I combed through the forums can't find a reason

1 hour ago, 9Bot1 said:

Why?! I combed through the forums can't find a reason

The option of procuring an euc by means described in that California thread will not be available through this forum. I suggest you look for other ways to get the wheel.

On 10/10/2016 at 5:26 PM, lkopv21 said:

@9Bot1 I sent you PM couple of day ago but never got a reply. Yes we' re looking for 2 more people to join to get a discount. Let me know if you're interested. 

I am interested. Please pm me about the spec and price

On 8/4/2016 at 4:29 PM, lkopv21 said:

Is anyone interested in the brand new Msuper3 for less? If I can get  2 or more people we can get a dealer price. If interested PM me.

Thanks.

I am interested in it. Please PM me about the price and spec

Archived