Where is my 9B1 battery?

Today I have done my longest trip on 9B1, with the help of an external battery :

image(482).png

18 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What kinda external battery set up do you have?  :popcorn:

I have taken 15 used lipos element (which capacity is 6500mAh) that I have linked to a 16S BMS. This battery cost to me less than 20 euros.

• 4 weeks later...

Harder, better, faster, LONGER :

L’image contient peut-être : texte

• 3 months later...

Hello! I've just registered to be able to post. Very good work on modifying the 9B1 capacity.

I was looking for a way to improve as well, but I'm afraid I don't have the time (and maybe the skills) to do it as you, manually. 

Could it be possible to fit a already packed battery pack in the other side panel and link them together to have 320 Wh x 2 capacity in an easy way?

1 hour ago, pollytronman said:

Could it be possible to fit a already packed battery pack in the other side panel and link them together to have 320 Wh x 2 capacity in an easy way?

You are in luck living in the EU. Not available to us in the U.S. this outfit is available from Germany:

http://www.1radwerkstatt.de/epages/80603321.mobile/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/80603321/Products/NinebotSET

someone try to resell his kit on FB for a very nice price :

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hey @smallexis did you do the firmware mod so you get can P speeds from your E?

no I don't make this "upgrade" on my 9B1 but I think about it.

• 4 months later...

Even if I don't ride a lot with my 9B1, sometime I take it to check if my upgrade still works fine. And yes it's the case :

image.thumb.png.6f987ec9c8b6ace642d54f284a847362.png

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

J`ai un vieux nbotC (pile 1501B 160Wh avec 15 cell) et je voudrais doubler la capacité en ajoutant un autre 15 cell. Est-ce que le BMS de la pile originale va fonctionner avec l'ajout de 15 cell? Et dois-je changer le # modèle au C+ pour charger cette abomination? Merci!

• 8 months later...

i have one ninebot one C (NO.C)  5 month ago i have lost my charge for NO.C.

So. yesterday i have charge NO.C. but  it is not working,  i guess battery is gone. 

i looking for my battery NO.C.  to fix.  

how can i made(DIY) battery pack for NO.C. 

can you give good idea? or you can teach how can made your battery for your NO.  ( i mean what need i variety of accessories and when you have photo your battery.)

any help...   i need.....

you can send me Email    :  bani82@naver.com

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2018 at 8:34 PM, smallexis said:

Last ride with my 9B1E+ and it's DIY battery

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10000327646

Très impressionant - tu es le roi des mods! J`ai mis le firmware hack sur ma S1 qui roule maintenant a 30kmh mais la range est vraiment moche - à peine 13km :-( Et en plus j'ai frappé un trou d'eau à haute vitesse. Je vous écris pendant ma longue trajectoire parabolique.  La terre est dure et hélas elle ne pardonne pas. Je n'ai pas hâte de la retrouver alors c'est peut-être mon dernier post? 

Ta ballade de 40km - ouf! - t'as pas mal aux pieds après ce marathon?

Eh bien j'atterris sous peu - bonjour de Dieppe au Canada!

On 6/17/2019 at 10:32 PM, amelanso said:

J`ai un vieux nbotC (pile 1501B 160Wh avec 15 cell) et je voudrais doubler la capacité en ajoutant un autre 15 cell. Est-ce que le BMS de la pile originale va fonctionner avec l'ajout de 15 cell? Et dois-je changer le # modèle au C+ pour charger cette abomination? Merci!

Original BMS on 16 inch NINEBOT ONE model don't make the difference on number of parallel, you can add an other series with 15 cells without any problem.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:50 AM, amelanso said:

Ta ballade de 40km - ouf! - t'as pas mal aux pieds après ce marathon?

Eh bien j'atterris sous peu - bonjour de Dieppe au Canada!

thank you for your humorous message even if a fall is never funny. Need to move my feet and to make some break to avoid problem.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, sungjin said:

how can i made(DIY) battery pack for NO.C. 

can you give good idea? or you can teach how can made your battery for your NO.  ( i mean what need i variety of accessories and when you have photo your battery.)

any help...   i need.....

This is the link for my first post for 9B1 DIY battery (on french forum but you can use a translator): https://forum.urban360.com/index.php?/topic/223-fabriquer-ou-plutôt-assembler-sa-propre-batterie-pour-9b1/

And you can read this post too : https://forum.urban360.com/index.php?/topic/1091-batterie-ninebot-one-hs/&do=findComment&comment=17515

Hope that will give you some help.

• 3 months later...

Greetings from Dieppe Canada. I hope you are well and continue with your impressive battery & range extending adventures! I have a 9bot S1 and the charger only outputs 59V. I have read that the pack can technically be charged to 63V and given the range of the s1 is very poor I would like to charge the pack to max. I also have a v8 with 84v charger that uses the same gx12-4 connector and I wonder if the BMS in the 9bot is equipped to cut the charging once the pack reaches 63V. If so I could use my inmotion charger to max charge my s1. Or perhaps this is dangerous even if the bms has some checks for overcharge protection since if this fails, I could toast my s1 batt or worse. I could also use a dc-dc step down converter to downgrade the 84v input to 63v output which would likely be safest, but I would have to buy the regulator etc. As the guru of battery mods, what are your thoughts on this? Lastly I notice that when I opened up the 9bot charger, there were only pos & neg wires (2) on the output side going to the gx12-4pin female connector. What is the function of the 2 other pins? 

Merci!