• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, OliverH said:

I can't understand this low volume productions. This could be much higher. What's the daily output? This companies (speaking general) don't use their potential. 

seams we are just some freaks!

when i see the gotway production...not the line...more the part where someone in the corner is putting rubber tyres on the e-wheel...i am really happy that we do not have more fault reports..

that chaos does not look like a quality controlled production line...i have no words for it :-)

The KS factory visit from @Jason McNeil gave me much more trust...or what i have seen from Inmotion!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

seams we are just some freaks!

when i see the gotway production...not the line...more the part where someone in the corner is putting rubber tyres on the e-wheel...i am really happy that we do not have more fault reports..

that chaos does not look like a quality controlled production line...i have no words for it :-)

The KS factory visit from @Jason McNeil gave me much more trust...or what i have seen from Inmotion!

I'm just using Gartner with hype cycle, magic quadrants and vendor rating in a presentation to explain where the EUC business sticks, to show off the problem. Brilliant methodologies, can be used in any business.

7 hours ago, OliverH said:

I can't understand this low volume productions. This could be much higher. What's the daily output? This companies (speaking general) don't use their potential. 

russia alex,haha

Are there holes or some type of mount points for a fender? v5f+ has a couple of holes to mount a mini mudflap included together with the trolley accessory which keeps the handle clean. Riding this msuper open wheel design on wet ground must spray up the butt?

1 hour ago, myfunwheel said:

With all this talk about the new Msuper, and I can't wait to test it:)  Let's take a moment to appreciate the classic......:)

Bruh, nice vid, but invest in a good deadcat / windscreen for your mic there!

I thought people were just nitpicking about the noise, that's really an annoying high pitched noise :( It's hard to tell the volume from a video but the v5f+ must be ultra quiet next to that thing, the rubber against the ground is louder than the motor. If I go steady and slow dogs don't even react, unless I go straight towards some aggressive type, they don't even hear me coming from behind, I can pass very close no problems.

42 minutes ago, nomad said:

I thought people were just nitpicking about the noise, that's really an annoying high pitched noise :( It's hard to tell the volume from a video but the v5f+ must be ultra quiet next to that thing, the rubber against the ground is louder than the motor. If I go steady and slow dogs don't even react, unless I go straight towards some aggressive type, they don't even hear me coming from behind, I can pass very close no problems.

Dont forget that the camera microphones dont have an adequate frequncy response. They are made to pick up conversations and amplify higher frequencies

Gotway has a high pitch, which is the reason Kingsong has it also. As I first heard that sound on a friends MSuper I laught at that time. After making a test ride it was very clear this is my EUC. It's not that annoying as it sounds and you never realise it that strong after riding it.

Ok it must be less horrible than the video make it seem, but still you have to hear all the time riding, maybe you get used to it, or gotway is so concerned with your safety they choose that motor on purpose to force you to wear an ear covering mc helmet :lol:

Does the ACM make the same noise?

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 9:44 PM, Cloud said:

Great. Torque was the weak point in the msuper 2 HS. Super happy to hear it has been improved!

I see you have taken a Gotway wheel apart , did they use any silicone to prevent water from coming in ?  if not then I will take my ks18 wheel apart and seal it with silicone on both sides

ACM seems to be quieter than msuper 2 but it's hard to tell from videos without being there in person, still a high pitched noise but the acm chassis should muffle more of the noise compared to the more open msuper 2 case.

On 11 августа 2016 г. at 4:23 PM, Bjorn H said:

I see you have taken a Gotway wheel apart , did they use any silicone to prevent water from coming in ?  if not then I will take my ks18 wheel apart and seal it with silicone on both sides

I didnt see any silicone along Msuper 2 seams. Maybe msuper 3 has it.

On 10.8.2016 at 8:30 PM, EUC Extreme said:

I can say that the new V3 model really is clearly more effective than the old.
Torque is incredibly much even at low speed.
It is also significantly faster. However, the maximum speed yet unmeasured
Continue testing ..

I can only compare to Ninebot e+, and the 9bot feels as a toy compared to MSuper v3. So much power/torque in the MSuper V3.

MSuper v3 flies uphill compared to the 9bot e+ (I'm 94 kg)

2 shorts from the 1 day riding V3, This from the beginning of a 3 hour trip.

Both was filmed upside down, so had to use a editor to turn them.

Max speed I've tested so far is around 33 km/h.

The pedals are super comfortable, with the 9bot on such a trip my feet would have killed me. The Msuper, no fatigue ?

19 hours ago, nomad said:

ACM seems to be quieter than msuper 2 but it's hard to tell from videos without being there in person, still a high pitched noise but the acm chassis should muffle more of the noise compared to the more open msuper 2 case.

On a short test ride it feels indeed quieter/ not offensive as on the MSuper. Don't give to much in that tone. With this you can hear also the load of the motor.

Nice videos @egiljo What about the overall build quality and specially the integrated handle? Is there any led indicators to show the battery charge or do you have to use the cellphone app for that?

I like the design but I think there is a need for small fenders there, @egiljo have you tried to run through a small puddle or on road/sidewalk after a consistent raining ?

I'm afraid like mountain bikes you'll be splashed by water or mud front/rear :( 

7 minutes ago, nomad said:

Does the 820 Wh model have dual channel / two parallell battery packs?
Does the 1640 Wh model have dual or quad channel battery?

The 820Wh should have 4 cells and the 1640 Wh should have 8 cells in parallel (with ~3Ah cells)

would be interesting how the exact pack configuration is (voltage inversion diode, overvoltage protection while charging)

On 14.8.2016 at 11:20 AM, mik3 said:

Nice videos @egiljo What about the overall build quality and specially the integrated handle? Is there any led indicators to show the battery charge or do you have to use the cellphone app for that?

Very nice build quality, the hande is also very nice.

The padding is soft and good. The pedals are excellent (big, comfy and good ground clearance). Have had a 210 minutes ride and no foot pain, whith my 9bot my feet hurt after 60 minutes.

Uncurtain about battery indicator, I'll check 

On 14.8.2016 at 5:06 PM, EricGhost said:

I like the design but I think there is a need for small fenders there, @egiljo have you tried to run through a small puddle or on road/sidewalk after a consistent raining ?

I'm afraid like mountain bikes you'll be splashed by water or mud front/rear :( 

No big puddles, but have ridden on wet ground, and there where very little splash. So i can't say 100% about this so far before I've tested more.

Archived