My new MCM4 has red pedals

Hello, last week I sold my MCM4 260wh, and yesterday was my new MCM4 520wh, my surprise was seeing red pedals and led a different color. It is an upgrade or just cosmetic changes?

Indeed i confirm mine too and it seem to have better grips, will see in a few weeks/months.

Just quick question on MCM4 HS 340, any idea what are all options when pushing the power button?

long press, quick press, several press in a row (cycling through lights?)

Don't really understand that for the moment...

Thanks

7 hours ago, Chrisjones said:

Indeed i confirm mine too and it seem to have better grips, will see in a few weeks/months.

Just quick question on MCM4 HS 340, any idea what are all options when pushing the power button?

long press, quick press, several press in a row (cycling through lights?)

Don't really understand that for the moment...

Thanks

Hi @Chrisjones,

It is long press for turn on and turn off, when it's on you just press once for cycling through lights, on every press is different light mode.

There is five light mode, battery mode,  two turning wheel mode (8 lights turning with wheel and all lights turning with wheel) , back-forward mode and all white mode! 

Hope that helps ;)

Thanks a lot! very clear, i just went for a ride and it's really great as compared with my ninebot one E+. Much pore reactive and very smooth...

Turning is a bit different and you really need to use your two feets to turn on MCM4 HS, one to the back and one to the front to turn towards the front foot.

On the ninebot it seem less using the two feets....i guess question of habit..but just amazed by speed and acceleration...

i would say in maniability is improved on 14 inches wheels. But just personal opinion.

Thanks for sharing experiences with our new MCM4 HS Red  :-) :-) 

Ow another topic here on MCM4 HS, how do you know remaining distance? (like on ninebot you knew approx...)

1 hour ago, Chrisjones said:

Thanks a lot! very clear, i just went for a ride and it's really great as compared with my ninebot one E+. Much pore reactive and very smooth...

Turning is a bit different and you really need to use your two feets to turn on MCM4 HS, one to the back and one to the front to turn towards the front foot.

On the ninebot it seem less using the two feets....i guess question of habit..but just amazed by speed and acceleration...

i would say in maniability is improved on 14 inches wheels. But just personal opinion.

Thanks for sharing experiences with our new MCM4 HS Red  :-) :-) 

Ow another topic here on MCM4 HS, how do you know remaining distance? (like on ninebot you knew approx...)

The remaining distance you have to calculate your, as you make a few trips and know when you can go with your wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived