Acrobatic Freestyle EUC - Hirsute

34 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Sidestreet Reny Lots of great pointers! Every wheel will have it's own idiosyncrasies that you will need to get use to. What was the wheel you performed all of your fantastic tricks on? I heard the KS14 is a great wheel with power! Unfortunately you have less that 2 months to adjust before the contest ends so hopefully you can find a wheel soon. Remember safety as this is not a 'break a leg' contest.

As far as your concerns about your new wheel dying in the ghetto and you not making it out, think of all the news your story will generate followed by the increased number of  forum members. All for a good cause big guy!:P

Hehehehe. Oh it's not about getting out, I live in this ghetto. ;) 

@trya@KingSong69 @DS @Shoe73 @Jason McNeil it appears that @Sidestreet Reny is going for the 14B. I will send Jason my donation tomorrow ( PayPal ok Jason?) Thanks again everyone for helping out!! So Awesome!!

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

@trya@KingSong69 @DS @Shoe73 @Jason McNeil it appears that @Sidestreet Reny is going for the 14B. I will send Jason my donation tomorrow ( PayPal ok Jason?) Thanks again everyone for helping out!! So Awesome!!

@Rehab1 you rule! Thank you everybody. Seriously! I was thinking that I should film the arrival and the first abuse I subject it to. ;) Maybe try something gnarly before I even test it out. That could be funny...landing or fail. :) I'll keep you guys posted. Thanx again

In case anyone missed it, here is a free copy of my latest album called "Electric Unicycle Daddy" ok kidding....it's called "Holler" . Enjoy http://www.nimbitmusic.com/sidestreetreny/promos/PROMO_27189_email

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Yeah, advice how to Transfer Money Is needed :-)

WOW! This all was fast! good Job!

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Thanks guys! Can you send in USD to sales@eWheels.com

Done.

WOW, with these technologies the world is getting smaller and smaller...as well the urban areas with our wheels :)

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

sales@eWheels.com does not work to perform a transaction on Paypal.

Why? It worked for me. I'll try to help by writing step by step the procedure...just a minute.

Edited by DS

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

please make the Paypal payment method easier to understand.

Here we go...

1. Log-in in your PayPal account

2. In the upper ribbon menu, click on "Send & Request Payments" tab

3. Choose "Pay for goods and services"

4. Copy         sales@eWheels.com     and place it into the field requesting   "Email or Name"

5. On the next screen, you should see an empty logo picture and words below: "You're sending to eWheels LLC". Fill in the digits for your sum, choose USD as currency and write instruction to the seller (optional). In the lowest field, you should see your shipping address which does not matter in this case.

6. I cannot describe the next step without sending money again to Jason ;) but the step should be obvious.

I hope this would be in help, if there still any confusion, my pleasure to assist.

Edited by DS
  • Upvote 3

@Keith @Jonathan Tolhurst Many thanks for increasing the donation!! Many thanks again to @trya, @DS, @KingSong69, @Shoe73

The donations including mine should total :$280.00 Is that correct @Jason McNeil? Please keep us posted when Reny's wheel ships and again thanks for your kind contribution as well!!!

• Upvote 2