Acrobatic Freestyle EUC - Hirsute

3 hours ago, Hirsute said:

Why is it important to train every mouvements on both legs? Here is my favorite new trick! (still training...)

Have you broke your arm while unicycling? What happend?

unbelievable skills :-)

• Upvote 1

I would love to see a coordinated EUC show that Cirque Du Soleil could put on.  They have such a huge budget for costuming, set design, music, and production that they could really come up with something very interesting I would think.  The owner, Guy Laliberte, is a billionaire, and he's been up in space, having paid for a trip to the international space station as a space tourist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Laliberté

Can you imagine the Russian bar on EUCs?  Or riding around in those rotating rings?  I think these EUC's are perfect for the circus.  Do you do any juggling?  Do you have an America's Got Talent show in your area?  I know they have Australia, Britain, and many other franchised shows... you'd be a great contestant on a show like that!

R145_bennyibarra

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove
  • Upvote 1

Oh I didn't know that he sold it.  He must have made a pretty penny from that sale!

Here's some info:

In 2015, TPG Capital, Fosun Capital Group and Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec purchased 90% of Cirque du Soleil.[18] The sale received regulatory approval from the Government of Canada on 30 June 2015.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirque_du_Soleil

EDIT:  $1.5 billion dollars... I could buy a lot of EUCs with that kind of money... :blink:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32388539

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove
  • Upvote 1

@HirsuteWow!!! Amazing talent! I am very impressed!

Well if you are interested in entering a contest to display your talents check out The EUC Video Talent Contest tomorrow in the General Discussion. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Sidestreet Reny I hope you enter the contest,

Man @Rehab1 I was soooo excited about the contest, but I cant afford a new wheel that can handle tricks. I am so bummed, I really wanted to just be part of it and of course try to win so I could afford something nice to ride. I was willing to jump off a roof into a forward flip onto a skateboard ramp to win. ;) 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

@Hirsute - Awesome artistry and great videos, I'd love to come and see one of your shows.

@Sidestreet Reny - I hope you manage to get a new wheel suitable for doing tricks soon - I was discussing your footplate slides with skate boarders down at Southbank the other day. 

Thanx @Jonathan Tolhurst I hope so too, it's driving me crazy looking at things to do, as I ride by on an incapable wheel.

Yo, I hope you enjoy the album thanx for the love. You can find more music on Spotify.

Edited by Sidestreet Reny
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Sidestreet Reny @Jonathan Tolhurst  @Hirsute All of you guys are terrific in your EUC skill set! Hope you participate in the contest! It would be an honor to watch you compete!

@sidestreet...how bad is your wheel?

It is totally dead, as of today, It only worked for flat ground stuff anyway but it died in the middle of a brand new trick. Luckily I recorded it first. ;):( So I guess it is in pretty bad condition. Lol.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Hirsute have you ridden it off road any?  If so how does it ride? Thanks.

I have never try off-road with the V5+... For the moment i have problem with one off my arm, do i can't do off-road be force few months....

• Upvote 1