Inmotion V5F Bluetooth Music

Fahrtwind

When I played with customizing sounds of my V5 I noticed a sound for "Playing Bluetooth music". Is this for the V3 owners? Or is it planned to make it possible for V5 in the near future by FW/App Update? Could be a nice gadget, the speaker of the V5 isn´t that bad...

Hm, maybe I missed something!? In the manual it is not mentioned. How do connect to it? Can you select your wheel as a playback target in your music player?

9 minutes ago, Fahrtwind said:

Hm, maybe I missed something!? In the manual it is not mentioned. How do connect to it? Can you select your wheel as a playback target in your music player?

Im not sure about V5 (yet), but with my EUC you only need to connect to phone via bluethooth (without app, only in bluethooth settings) and then it automatically plays any audio from EUC speakers. 

Hi,

the V5 does not appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices...tested on my iPhone. I think at the moment it is not possible to playback music via BT!

9 hours ago, Fahrtwind said:

I think at the moment it is not possible to playback music via BT!

You got to see speaker's openings somewhere on the shell in order to play music. IMO, the internal speaker for system sounds is not enough. At least this is the way in KS16.

1 hour ago, DS said:

You got to see speaker's openings somewhere on the shell in order to play music. IMO, the internal speaker for system sounds is not enough. At least this is the way in KS16.

I believed this promo image represents speakers for music. I guess it is from different model.

hdkcpsO.jpg

53 minutes ago, Juick said:

I believed this promo image represents speakers for music. I guess it is from different model.

The Chinese seller's illustration is simply not true: there's only one speaker on the V5 series for alerts/warnings. 

Archived