Differences Inmotion V5D/V5F/V5F+

noze02

My first post here, first thanks to everybody for such interesting forum about EUs (I find quite difficult to find reliable information about EU outside this forum) :)

I'm the happy owner of a Ninebot One C with just 3 months old (it was a present as I never think on buying and EU before). After 3 months (around 400km only as I do not have much free time) with it I still find every possible excuse to go out and ride it as it really both really practical and fun to ride.

The problem is my One C is both short of speed (around 15kmh) and range (10km approx) so one of the wheel I have my eyes on is the Inmotion V5.

As I live in China there are many choices but some models are just for exports (even you can still buy them in one way or in another in China, like the V5F, S2 etc.)

Regarding my question, can somebody tell me which is the difference between the V5F and V5D or is just the same model with different name?

For the V5F+ they improvement is on the battery right? I mean speed and power is the same, but range should increase no?

Thanks!!

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2016 at 2:12 PM, diegoxxx said:

v5d Chinese version is the same v5f speed battery is the same, the best v5f + High speed battery big 460

Is the V5D completely identical to V5F?  Is the motor and functions the same too?  Will it interface to an English version of the Inmotion app?

41 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Is the V5D completely identical to V5F?  Is the motor and functions the same too?  Will it interface to an English version of the Inmotion app?

As far as I know the V5F is the name for export (foreign market) and the V5D for the chinese (domestic) market. Technically they are supposed to be identical (but I can't say for sure since I haven't opend and compared the two).

As for the app - I own a V5D and the (android) inmotion app works (english Version)

2 hours ago, John Eucist said:

App is the same for all models and language can be selected / switched manually to English (though some stuff is still not or only poorly translated from Chinese).

• 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread as I'm in a very similar boat to the OP... A happy owner for a Ninebot One C looking at the V5x for a change. I live in Shanghai/China so would be buying locally here

The V5F specs seem fairly consistent

• 550W motor
  • 320 kWh
  • 25 kmh max speed

However, the V5D specs are unclear. Looking at the ones on jd.com (e.g. https://item.jd.com/3794522.html)

• 500W motor? (The websites are vague on this)
  • 320 kwH
  • 20 kmh max speed

Obviously I'm concerned about having a much lower top speed. Anyone know what the deal is in China?

Archived