Solowheel classic handles rain and hills

wheeler

Been using a 2013 solowheel classic for 3 years--everyday, for a 5 mile commute.  Where I live, it rains 150 inches per year (which is a lot), and there's much hills, including a 10 degree incline.  I never had a malfunction of any sort, probably because it's well encased.  It never kicks up mud since the classic has a case that acts like a fender.

Some other observations: nothing on it is rusty, cracked, oily, and it's always cool to the touch.  I would say the battery lasts about 60% as long as it did when it was new, so it did degrade, but it's still useable for my commute.

It's not rich in features, but it has a slim design, which probably helps to ride with one foot as it's closer to the center of the vehicle.  Although I've never ridden anything else, so please let me know what you think about this theory.

43 minutes ago, wheeler said:

Where I live, it rains 150 inches per year (

Call me rain man, because I love the rain.  Wish I lived somewhere that it rained that much.  I heard that Seattle had a lot of rain, and England too, but never knew Hawaii got that much rain.  Lucky you.

Archived