He is back !
Largest (+100 pages)
More detailed: every spare part has a dedicated page, there is even a wiki for an alphabetical search of the parts or subjects, supplemented by the links to the subjects concerned in the forums
Easier to navigate

But I had to sacrifice the pages in Spanish, I'm sorry, it was to save space.

Each page has
- the automatic translator
- some pages have the search engine integrated to the site

There is only the home page to finish, and some details in the site

Thank you very much for your visit, I hope that all this will be useful to you

Your suggestions are welcome

cordially
joris / mini-j

• 1 month later...

Hello dear MINI users

Thank you all for your visit on my blog about Mini

Today i will celebrate the 3 000 th visitor !

It's a great personal pleasure/enjoyment have visitors from 68 differents nationalities !

I can announce i have a new smart visitor friend: Wellcome CURIOSITY from Mars ! Thank you NASA !

(but I doubt the reliability of Google Analytic about Saturn's rings.....)

curiosityminij.png

• 1 month later...

MERCI GRACIAS THANKS TO:

SMALLEXIS-RICO21-ATH-VICKS-OZPETER-DENNISS-ALEXANDER-ALEX MARKIN-ALEXANDER BYKOV-Hunka Hunka Burning Love-JOHN EUCIST-MC TGN-JARZ21-ABASCO-MAXB-BROME-SAINTTOLL-GOBOARD-ROLLUS-BRYCE-ANGUS42-ARNAUD38-BENAYE-ATOMAN100-MEMROM-NHUT-GREG SPALDING-JEREMYG-GROUNDCREW-HERMANTHEGERMAN-HENKB- ALL...

I don't know. Seems like you liked it very much, bought many of them, started a blog, etc. Maybe you just got tired of it, or out grew it, but seems strange that you would not recommend it ... or would tell someone not to buy it if they liked the idea and wanted to try it.  Seems like most owners are happy with it.

2 hours ago, FreeRide said:

I don't know. Seems like you liked it very much, bought many of them, started a blog, etc. Maybe you just got tired of it, or out grew it, but seems strange that you would not recommend it ... or would tell someone not to buy it if they liked the idea and wanted to try it.  Seems like most owners are happy with it.

You just get your Mini, wait and see next month first issues or technical problems you can meet with it, and, look into the various topics edited by members who get many issues, and please understand a lot of people bought it at a very high prize, only 3 month ago, and now, like you, price are lower with an amazon discount at 550

I have only one  and it's a n3m240, and soon i need buy tires for 50 or 100 euros, imagine....

My blog is complete, like here on EUC Forum where i post a lot of tutorial for repair, or council, like with other members here who share their experiences, my blog have all the data, suggest, councils, pictures, technical data, you need 

Now i don't see what my blog can get more like data or informations, new... and my freespace allowed is over

You are welcome to my blog ! @FreeRide

and if a friend ask me what i think if he should buy one, i will reply: don't buy it

all the reasons are describes into my personal conclusion

cordialy

32 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

You are welcome to my blog ! @FreeRide

and if a friend ask me what i think if he should buy one, i will reply: don't buy it

all the reasons are describes into my personal conclusion

cordialy

Thanks I will check it out.  I looked briefly, but will be going back for a proper look.

He is back !
Largest (+100 pages)
More detailed: every spare part has a dedicated page, there is even a wiki for an alphabetical search of the parts or subjects, supplemented by the links to the subjects concerned in the forums
Easier to navigate

But I had to sacrifice the pages in Spanish, I'm sorry, it was to save space.

Each page has
- the automatic translator
- some pages have the search engine integrated to the site

There is only the home page to finish, and some details in the site

Thank you very much for your visit, I hope that all this will be useful to you

Your suggestions are welcome

cordially
joris / mini-j

• 3 months later...

Archived