How do i identify Airwheel x8 real or clone?

kdn210

I've made a purchased on eBay recently for a good price of the Airwheel X8 , my only concern is i'm not sure if its a clone or real.

The concern i have is the body color is not carbon fiber look , it is black plastic with airwheel written on it.

If you guys can help me , that would be great, will take a picture of it when i get back from work.

Thanks guys

I've made a purchased on eBay recently for a good price of the Airwheel X8 , my only concern is i'm not sure if its a clone or real.

The concern i have is the body color is not carbon fiber look , it is black plastic with airwheel written on it.

If you guys can help me , that would be great, will take a picture of it when i get back from work.

Thanks guys

Hi Kannina,

I will go home and check it out today. I emailed airwheel contact us US SITE , no reply yet. Are they in service ?

Thank you Kannina

Hi, the UK branch appear to be able to respond over the holidays.

Be careful though (& again I can only relate to the UK), the Airwheel website does specifically warn about buying from places like Ebay & Amazon - so they may ignore your query!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought that there are three colors.  Carbon, White, and Black.  The White looks great in photos.  Is the solid black supposed to be fake?

I agree someone mentioned serial number laser etched - I read that somewhere.  Both my Airwheels have it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived