MSuper app reinstall

Ok i dropped my phone in the water and along with the ruined phone went my msuper app, I downloaded the app again but now I can not change any settings, ie driving modes, alarms..etc because the app dont seem to have that option anymore or im to tired to see it. Can anybody explain this or direct me to the app I used to have. Thanks alot

6 hours ago, DR Seymour said:

Ok i dropped my phone in the water and along with the ruined phone went my msuper app, I downloaded the app again but now I can not change any settings, ie driving modes, alarms..etc because the app dont seem to have that option anymore or im to tired to see it. Can anybody explain this or direct me to the app I used to have. Thanks alot

Did your old phone had hardware buttons and your new phone has software buttons?

PS: the version I use with my MSuper is this one:

And I have a similar screen as yours if I press on the lower left button of the app... To acceed to the advanced settings (and with my current phone...), I need to make a long press on the system button with 3 horizontal bars, under the app screen.

Screenshot_2016-07-17-19-38-25.png

18 hours ago, sbouju said:

PS: the version I use with my MSuper is this one:

And I have a similar screen as yours if I press on the lower left button of the app... To acceed to the advanced settings (and with my current phone...), I need to make a long press on the system button with 3 horizontal bars, under the app screen.

Screenshot_2016-07-17-19-38-25.png

I downloaded 4.0 and I have tried everything that I know to access the system menu. I tried long pressing all buttons. I used to have three bars on the old app but I can't find them anyplace on this app. I want to thank you for your help as I am lost. This is all I see

Screenshot_20160718-074618.png

I didn't see if you mentioned what kind of phone you have.  On my phones I just push the menu button (the phones menu button, not an App button).  On my Galaxy S5 that means I have to long-press the "Recent Apps" button on the bottom left.  It looks like a rectangle overlapping another rectangle.

Then all the settings I used are under "More".

Press & hold the "App switch" button (on my LG, it's the right hand button of the 3 across the bottom of the screen), this will bring up the full menu. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello,

I just got msuper v2 MS. Can't get to advanced menu settings, App is 4.0 version. I have Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, recent apps touchscreen button (rectangle in rectangle) has multiwindow function (samsung signiture feature) that cannot be deactivated from sistem settings menu, long pressing recent apps button activates split screen function instead of showing GW menu, so I then receive message "Gotway app does not support split screen view". There is a way to deactivate multiwindow by 3rd party Multiwindow Toggle for Samsung App, it does deactivate multiwindow, but then long pressing recent apps button does nothing else either. Has someone found workaround this problem?

BTW I have mcm4 hs also, great wheel, ride it a lot and no app problems with Samsung S6.

Thanks guys:)

Archived