This looks very interesting

Badmojo109

If you guys meet up please let me know too. I work and live by hell's kitchen.

Hi Hi I got TG-f3 3 weeks ago still learning ride badly,  i living in Queens office in downtown fidi area, If u guys wanna just share some tips ride togather Im up for a meet up at central park or prospect park, or somewhere not that much people to see me fall..;). Hudson River Greenway is not bad place to try it out, It has long bicycle way.

Hum maybe we should form a meetup group.
I searched on NY meetup So far no Electric Unicycle group yet.

I was trying to buy this through TVC-Mall 2-3 weeks ago (before BG had them) but they botched the order (never sent and had a ton of fees and surcharges). Now I have 2 cancelled orders. And $1100 in unrefunded money still. Their customer service is HORRID. Avoid them at all cost. Waiting for my credit card company to retrieve money on my behalf.

BTW Around that time I made the request to BG to carry this model.. and they were looking into it. Guess they went with it.

I ended up getting a generic 264WH model with a supposed 500W motor. They claim the top speed is 23KPH with a beeping around 18kph.  But I still haven't figured out how to ride yet. So no way to verify.

If you're in the Brooklyn/NYC area. Let me know if you want to hook up. I could use some tips and encouragement.

Hey guys, I just set up a NYC EU group thread on the local meet up section here!

Archived