I use this to protect my shin

Hi,

Just to share with all the thing I found useful when riding the unicycle. After getting hurt a few times on the shin, I wrap around my lower leg now with LP756 knee support, which I bought it couple of years back when starting jogging. Although meant for the knee it surprised me that it fits on my shin very well! I have since bought another one to use on both legs. The grip on my unicycle also improved and much more assuring. I'm using NinebotOne E since April few months back and have been riding it since! Have fun!

b_mg_lp-756bk.thumb.jpg.ec70bdcc91c9b644

(My NinebotOne E is currently with the dealer for replacing damaged innertube:(. I am thinking of doing it myself in future. If anyone has done this before please share with us your experience. Thanks!)

he has a tube change video somewhere just have to find it, but he also has a how to playlist but here is best I could find so far 

hope that helps, for some reason it wont post the right video either lol 

I have all the parts in stock at wheelyouride.webs​.com including the tube and the tyre. As for changing it yourself, the tear down video is pretty good. Once you know how to tear it down you can change the tube yourself. But mind you, tearing down might invalidate your warranty. So make sure you double check the warranty sheet and have a chat with your supplier before making the move. 

Hi guys, thanks for the info. Have my wheel back from the dealer. He also past me a very useful tool to access the valve (see attached image). It is 10cm long. Now I don't have to dismentle the cover to access to the valve!

(I have a very good Ninebot dealer here. Come to collect my wheel at my doorstep for repairing, minimal repair charge ($7), and giving me extra tool for free and tips on using my Ninebot. Best one!)

pic01.jpg

(Back to the dismentling issue, dismentling the left side seems more complicated than the right side. I also found this time-lapsed video for right side but not as detailed as when he explained the left side:

If anyone has tried it before, wish to see how you have done it. Thanks!)

Archived