Ninebot one C+ VS Airwheel X8

Rossini

Hello, I have an Airwheel x8 but I cracked my case and it is hard to found in my country "Brazil", I put a glue in it and continue going with my airwheel x8, I want a new euc and more faster, I found here a used C+ in good conditions and priece, the c+ is more faster than x8? and worth migrating from x8 to c+?

The C+ specs say it's 20 km/h and the X8 says 18 km/h.  Not much difference.  The NineBot has a nice ride and is very comfortable though.  If it's an excellent price, you will probably be happy.  One issue is range.  The C+ is rated for 25km and the X8 is rated 28km.  I'm sure neither will actually go that far though.

X8 Specs:

http://www.airebike.com/airwheel/airwheel-x8/

NineBot C+ Specs:

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ninebot-one-c-electric-unicycle-16-inch-220wh.html

4 hours ago, SuperSport said:

The C+ specs say it's 20 km/h and the X8 says 18 km/h.  Not much difference.  The NineBot has a nice ride and is very comfortable though.  If it's an excellent price, you will probably be happy.  One issue is range.  The C+ is rated for 25km and the X8 is rated 28km.  I'm sure neither will actually go that far though.

X8 Specs:

http://www.airebike.com/airwheel/airwheel-x8/

NineBot C+ Specs:

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ninebot-one-c-electric-unicycle-16-inch-220wh.html

The ninebot reach really the 20km/h? if yes the difference is 8km/h , airwheel x8 go 12km/h the max speed, and the autonomy is 23km, 

33 minutes ago, Rossini said:

The ninebot reach really the 20km/h? if yes the difference is 8km/h , airwheel x8 go 12km/h the max speed, and the autonomy is 23km, 

I don't believe ANY wheel reaches its advertised speed or distance. It's like car manufacturers claims. 

6 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I don't believe ANY wheel reaches its advertised speed or distance. It's like car manufacturers claims. 

But the C+ is better vs airwheel x8? I want to take E+ but dont have money to E+, only to c+

39 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I think they will be very similar. The NineBot is a solid product and it rides nice. 

But, I'm not sure you will notice very much difference in speed or distance. 

AFAIK, most Airwheels start the beeping and tilt-back around 12km/h, and cut-out somewhere between 15 and 18km/h, depending on your weight & other conditions... Could be wrong though. But, if that's correct, there is pretty good difference between Ninebot and Airwheel, but not as big as between Airwheel and a Gotway or King Song (especially the larger battery models).

55 minutes ago, esaj said:

AFAIK, a maioria dos airwheels começar o sinal sonoro e inclinação para trás em torno de 12 kmh, e cut-out em algum lugar entre 15 e 18 kmh, dependendo do seu peso e outras condições ... Poderia estar errado embora. Mas, se isso é correto, não é muito bom diferença entre Ninebot e Airwheel, mas não tão grande como entre Airwheel e uma Gotway ou Rei Song (especialmente os modelos de bateria maiores).

o c+ realmente chega a 20kmh? vc acha ele melhor que o x8? I want a euc better then x8 but no have much money and found a c+ used with good priece and looks nice

12 minutes ago, Rossini said:

o c+ realmente chega a 20kmh? vc acha ele melhor que o x8? I want a euc better then x8 but no have much money and found a c+ used with good priece and looks nice

I don't have a Ninebot, so not sure, but if it's similar than E or E+, it could be able to reach 20km/h (E+ goes up to 22-24km/h or so?). Better confirm from someone who really owns a C+.

2 minutes ago, esaj said:

Eu não tenho um Ninebot, então não tenho certeza, mas se é semelhante a E ou E +, ele poderia ser capaz de chegar a 20 kmh (E + vai até 22-24km / h ou assim?). Melhor confirmar de alguém que realmente possui um C +.

E+ can go 30kmh, I've ride one

Hello.

I have owned the x8 before my current wheel and I've tried a ninebot and from my point of view the Ninebot is a far more advanced and better designed product.

I used to get discomfort in my feet riding the x8 due to the design of the pedals, the Ninebot have better ones.

The x8 is descent, have no app but it's sturdy and can take a beating,so if this was you first time using a wheel then I'd say that it's good as you would certainly fall a couple of times.

You now know hove to ride so it makes sense to buy a perhaps more delicate wheel.

As for speed I'd say that I could cruise with the x8 at full tilt back and the wheel would do about 14 km/h so every ride I was really on the limit all the time and it's not comfortable.

The Ninebot can also be upgraded with a bigger battery with no modification if you get the money in the future.

So if this was my choice I would go for the Ninebot regardless off speed.

(I guess the the Ninebot will go at least 14km/h so you won't go slower. Someone with a C+ can surely confirm this)

Edit*

Speedyfeet have a video of a C+ and it can cruise fine at 19km/h. This is impossible with the X8.

See 6.40 for speed comment.

7 horas atrás, Xima Lhotz disse:

Olá.

Já tiva a x8 Antes da Minha roda de corrente e eu Tentei hum ninebot e fazer meu Ponto de vista, o Ninebot E Um produto MUITO MAIS Avançado e Melhor concebido.

Eu costumava Ficar desconforto Nos Meus Pés Andando de x8 devido AO DOS projeto Pedais, o Ninebot TEM Melhores.

O x8 E Descida, nao tem application, mas ê resistente e PODE Levar surra uma, POR ISSO, se este era rápido Você Primeira vez usando Uma Roda ENTÃO eu Diria que e BOM Como voce certamente cairia hum par de vezes.

Rápido Você já SABE hove um andar POR ISSO Faz SENTIDO Para comprar Uma roda TALVEZ Mais delicado.

Quanto à Velocidade eu Diria Que Eu poderia cruzeiro com uma x8 um vapor todo para Trás ea roda Iria Fazer Sobre 14 kmh para quê Cada Viagem eu estava Realmente não limite o ritmo TODO e NÃO E Confortável.

O Ninebot TAMBÉM PODE Ser Atualizado com Uma bateria maior, modificações SEM, Se Você Receber o Dinheiro nenhum futuro.

Entao, se this foi um Minha ESCOLHA eu Iria PARA O Ninebot independentemente off Velocidade.

(Eu Acho Que o fazer Ninebot vai, cabelo Menos, 14 kmh para quê Você Não vai Mais lento. Alguém com hum C + certamente PODE Confirmar ISSO)

Editar *

Speedyfeet TEM UM Vídeo de hum C + E PODE Muito Bem Cruzeiro a 19 kmh. ISSO e Impossível com o X8.

Ver 6,40 parágrafo comentar Velocidade.

I was saw that video other day, It really looks very good, and 19kmh is far better then x8, I wanted to know in relation to the acceleration q h faster than x8 and if he is stronger on hills too, x8 is very weak on climbs mainly to me that weight 85kg

21 hours ago, esaj said:

AFAIK, most Airwheels start the beeping and tilt-back around 12km/h, and cut-out somewhere between 15 and 18km/h, depending on your weight & other conditions... Could be wrong though. But, if that's correct, there is pretty good difference between Ninebot and Airwheel, but not as big as between Airwheel and a Gotway or King Song (especially the larger battery models).

I have an Airwheel Q3 and a Ninebot One E.  Speedyfeet said the model C+ is what replaced the model E and performance is near identical to that of the older E model. You are right esaj; the Airwheel tilts back at 12km/h and to try to get it faster than that really has the floorboards tilted back so far as to make the riding experience very uncomfortable. My Ninebot One model E will do 19 to 20km/h all day long comfortably which is faster than I can run!  The C+ is rated at 19 km/h.   I think the E+ model will do 23km/h which in my honest opinion is just too fast. Why do I say this? I tore ligaments going down at top speed on my model E.  A victim of the bad firmware that was being put out.  But, being owners of both an Airwheel and the Ninebot One, I can testify to the fact that the Ninebot One will run circles around the Airwheel!

Archived