Does my ninebot e+ have an model C board?

Seymour

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

I think you can only use 8 letters:)  I named mine Kate Bush after the British singer.:wub:

"BigBoobs" is pretty much the same thing (for Kate)......  ;)

On 7/10/2016 at 5:00 PM, SuperSport said:

Who did you buy from?  I know there was at least one vendor that was relabeling E's as E+'s.  Does your frame have TWO Screw Accessory Mounting holes on front AND Back?  Only the E+ and above have two on back.

My "e+" only has one screw on the back. I bought mine from Amazon via a Chinese seller. It also rides a little slower than my other e+ by few kph. Enough to be noticeable.   My good e+ was from a US-based eBay seller.

Not surprised the Chinese seller apparently screwed me.

11 hours ago, steve454 said:

I think you can only use 8 letters:)  I named mine Kate Bush after the British singer.:wub:

Haven't heard this song for ages, but apparently there's a revival!

http://www.avclub.com/article/kate-bush-fans-around-world-get-their-wuthering-he-239768

Hold up a sec... a few of those are dudes... :blink:

11 hours ago, Jdestef said:

Not surprised the Chinese seller apparently screwed me.

It might not have been intentional as it's sort of self-defeating from a business standpoint.  It could have been a China specific model using a different version of motherboard, battery cell brand changes, variances in tire pressure, electric motor differences in batches, etc..  Not all things are created equal.

There must have been a dollar savings in buying from Amazon than locally so there must be some gains there.  Maybe try swapping battery packs to see if there is any difference.  Make sure both are on the same firmware.  Not all Chinese sellers are not out to screw people over.  A difference in a couple of kph is pretty specific and difficult  to plan to screw someone over with even if they wanted to?  Just sayin'.

Got a Ninebot, serial is N10.. 2 screws front and back. 

Bottom of pedal says 240wH, but it could be wrong.

Is it for sure that E+ are all 2 screws front and back, while E has one screw?

On 20/07/2016 at 2:32 AM, SuperSport said:

So, if this is the case, do you know if the early E+ also has only ONE mounting hole on back?  This would clear up @Shoe73's mystery as he has the N1O mb, but a 320Wh battery.

Yes, the firsts E+ N1O models have only 1 hole on back (and 2 on front)

• 2 weeks later...

Any pictures? I'm interested in?

• 5 months later...
On 7/25/2016 at 8:40 AM, cbgti said:

It's easy to know if you have a E or E+ :

There are 12 MOSFET's on "E+", but only 6 MOSFET's on "E".

Really?  That means Ninebot have beaten the market!  No wonder my Ninebot never cut's out:wub:  This is the first time I read that the E+ has 12 MOSFET's.

Archived