Where to buy ..? Incomplete reseller list

esaj

On 24-6-2015 at 6:42 PM, esaj said:

Belgium

Cityzen, Brussels: http://www.cityzen.be/  Fastwheel, Gotway, Ninebot, F-wheel, Solowheel

MonoWiel, Gistel:  http://www.monowiel.be/  IO, MonoWiel (rebranded IPS?), Ninebot, InMotion

Some small changes:

- Cityzen.be has added KingSong.
- Monowiel.be currently offers Ninebot, Inmotion, IO, IPS and KingSong as well.

• Upvote 1

hi , do you think add this link   www.ninebotmall.com

Contact us: support@ninebotmall.com

Ninebot Mini Pro                                                        now---799usd    (reg  999usd)
Ninebot One E Plus                                                       now---659usd    (reg  699usd)
Ninebot One Offical Original Transparent  Blue/Orange/Pink/Purle/Green   now---29.99usd    (reg  54.99usd)
Ninebot One Offical Original Training Wheel - Fits C C+ E E+ P Pro       now---39.99usd    (reg  75.50usd)
Ninebot One Offical Original Replacement foot pedal assembly             now---19.99usd    (reg  29.99usd)
Ninebot One Offical Original E+ Mainboard  12MOST                        now---111.9usd    (reg  159.9usd)
Ninebot One Offical Original 320WH Battry                                now---159.9usd    (reg  399.9usd)
Ninebot One C C+ E E+ Offical Handcarry Trolley Handle Bar & Park Stand Stop   now---59.99usd   (reg  89.99usd) 
Ninebot One C C+ E E+ Offical Original Waterproof Portable Carrying Case UV Nylogn Bag   now---9.99usd   (reg  29.99usd) 

31123342.jpg

2313121232.jpg

Edited by ninebot2016
  • Upvote 2

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Neale Gray said:

Hi, I do not want to be picky, for the Australian list only my business Milbay is a registered Australian business, if the business cannot provide an ABN Australian Business Number then they are not an Australian business. This is very important in our country, it is in fact illegal to operate a business in Australia without ABN. if web site is .com instead of .com.au then it is unlikely the site or business is actually in Australia. It costs a lot to legally resell unicycles in Australia and these unregistered businesses create legal issues and mislead consumers whom assume they are receiving Australian consumer protections when in fact they are not.

ABN is proof that the business is real and legal

Milbay ABN is 46166720695 Australian Government lookup tool is http://abr.business.gov.au/Index.aspx just enter the business name or number for results, great protection for consumers

sorry you are wrong about it being illegal to operate a business without a abn, also abn is not  proof of legal  business. abn is only required if business has turn over of more than $24 000 a year and in certain cases $54 000 a year. I own a few businesses and have helped many start up shop. I have 2 businesses that deal only overseas and no abn required at all. i also have another business selling scooter parts that is a registered business without a abn number that runs from both my bike shops as a seperate entity.  I just looked  and cannot find any approvals for anyone in Australia to either  import or sell euc's as a business.  which is required for any type transport brought into the country.makes no difference if sold for private land use or public, (it has motor and power) actually the law reads you must obtain approval just to import them legally. no approval means, illegal import, no valid  insurance so business is illegal. having abn does not magically change the fact that this business with no approval is operating outside the law.. onus is on business to know and abide by these laws. sorry not having a go at you just stating what you should already know. something else is under australian consumer law drop shipping is illegal if you advertise something for sale(no ad's then you can dropship). you are bound by consumer law to actually have stock of the item if you advertise it for sale in Australia. I think harvey normans makes the news about not having stock advertised at least once a year.  lastly I have just looked today about getting approval for chargers and it is going to cost me upto 10k, being mech eng registered for type approvals I will do euc approval myself, but would charge about 5k to do it for a customer. oh and abn is no proof business, registration is the proof of legal business, abn is for tax purposes only regardless of the propergander that they use to make you think what you think about abn's. . I can get abn number in 20 minutes online with no proof needed at all, just fill the forms in. my solicitor could not believe this when I showed him this using details made up as I filled the forms in. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce a partnership with Square, one of the most trusted and secure Payment Processing Companies in the U.S. so excited and happy that we passed the interview and evaluation process.  Its nice to know that they trust us to provide excellent products and customer service, please add this link to your USA supplier list.

https://squareup.com/store/myfunwheel

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, myfunwheel said:

We are pleased to announce a partnership with Square, one of the most trusted and secure Payment Processing Companies in the U.S. so excited and happy that we passed the interview and evaluation process.  Its nice to know that they trust us to provide excellent products and customer service, please add this link to your USA supplier list.

https://squareup.com/store/myfunwheel

Added

19 minutes ago, ConjurMan said:

@esaj Does the original post on this thread contain the updated listing, or is the updated listing the original post and then scroll through the later posts to get updates?  Thanks.

Curious minds want to know. :D

The first post is the updated list

• Upvote 1

Excellent!  Thank you @esaj, this is a significant contribution, which based on the number of posts, requires a continuing contribution of your time to keep updated.  Thank you again for keeping this updated and for your ongoing contributions to the EUC community.  

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please add our company in the list? We are the  Shenzhen  EYU Vehicles Co.,Ltd , the professional unicycle manufacturer in China. Now we have released the lightest electric unicycle in the market only 6 kg. It is suitable for children and adult. Welcome to our website http://en.eyu.co/  or contact me chris.qin@eyu.co

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

In Norway there are more sellers:

ghettowheels.no Ninebot
ninebot.no Ninebot
airwheel.no Airwheel
topseller.no Ninebot, Hyperoll, Osdrich, Skywalker
cdon.no Airwheel

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Added http://www.uniriders.com (Denmark, Copenhagen: King Song) into the list, although they don't have their official web pages up yet (the link goes to Facebook currently). This is an exception to the rule, I still don't accept shops which don't have their own pages outside FB/Amazon/Aliexpress/eBay/whatevermarketplaceorsocialmedia ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5.7.2016 at 5:47 PM, Great :D said:

There is a shop in Denmark there have both webshop and a real shop!
its called mywheel.dk (www.mywheel.dk)

They sell all kind of stuff!

Whoopsie, saw this earlier, but then forgot about it... adding to the list.

On ‎4‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 2:12 AM, Dr Bob said:

sorry you are wrong about it being illegal to operate a business without a abn, also abn is not  proof of legal  business. abn is only required if business has turn over of more than $24 000 a year and in certain cases $54 000 a year. I own a few businesses and have helped many start up shop. I have 2 businesses that deal only overseas and no abn required at all. i also have another business selling scooter parts that is a registered business without a abn number that runs from both my bike shops as a seperate entity.  I just looked  and cannot find any approvals for anyone in Australia to either  import or sell euc's as a business.  which is required for any type transport brought into the country.makes no difference if sold for private land use or public, (it has motor and power) actually the law reads you must obtain approval just to import them legally. no approval means, illegal import, no valid  insurance so business is illegal. having abn does not magically change the fact that this business with no approval is operating outside the law.. onus is on business to know and abide by these laws. sorry not having a go at you just stating what you should already know. something else is under australian consumer law drop shipping is illegal if you advertise something for sale(no ad's then you can dropship). you are bound by consumer law to actually have stock of the item if you advertise it for sale in Australia. I think harvey normans makes the news about not having stock advertised at least once a year.  lastly I have just looked today about getting approval for chargers and it is going to cost me upto 10k, being mech eng registered for type approvals I will do euc approval myself, but would charge about 5k to do it for a customer. oh and abn is no proof business, registration is the proof of legal business, abn is for tax purposes only regardless of the propergander that they use to make you think what you think about abn's. . I can get abn number in 20 minutes online with no proof needed at all, just fill the forms in. my solicitor could not believe this when I showed him this using details made up as I filled the forms in. 

Hi Bob, I think you are being a bit misleading in what you say here about ABNs

from a ATO website "When a business doesn't quote its ABN"

https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/PAYG-withholding/Payments-you-need-to-withhold-from/When-a-business-doesn-t-quote-its-ABN/

"If a business supplies you with goods or services it should quote its ABN. If it does not you must generally withhold 49% from the payment you make to them and send the withheld amount to us."

Also contrary to what you say Milbay Australia does have import approval from Australian Government for Electric Unicycles, in fact we have delivered to most Australian states and many international clients. Yes Milbay do have electric unicycles in stock and you can find our unicycles in retail shops like Skater HQ in Sydney.

Milbay also $20 Million AUD product insurance to cover electric unicycles..

Milbay have been selling and servicing electric unicycles in Australia since 2014. Any Australian businesses that wish to become involved in electric unicycle sales are welcome to contact me at Milbay Australia sales@milbay.com.au or call mobile 0450418901.

@esaj Hello !  0 italian shop listed here, so after 10 months in this forum I'm unicycle addicted and I have decided to open a shop :D

If you can please add  Italy in the country list and my new little webshop www.eruota.it or www.eruota.com for Gotway/Inmotion unicycle. The web shop is in italian language but soon there will be an english version for EU customers .

Very few unicycle in Italy but should be legally if used in walkside (6km/h) and bike lane (20km/h) as for the segway

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...