Where to buy ..? Incomplete reseller list

esaj

Kyle Crilow, How We Roll Wheels, www.howwerollwheels.com US Sales, Ninebot One E+/Ninebot E.   Twitter/Instagram -@howwerollweels

Thank you!

​Added, thanks :) 

Hi Malaysia should be below:

Alvin Wong, Malaysia 

Airwheel

Www.malaysiaairwheel.com 

FB: MalaysiaAirwheel 

GotWay 

FB: Malaysia GotWay 

Added, thanks, does Malaysia Gotway have any other home page than FB? I marked you down as a reseller for both Airwheel and Gotway, hope I got it right?​

Dale walker, australia, wind rider 

​Dale, do you actually sell the things or just ride and drink beer? ;)  And in case you do sell, please link your shop page or something... Otherwise, this isn't an "introduce yourself"-topic :P

​Thanks, got it now, added both stores + Kok Fook and you as reseller contacts in the forums. :)

Kok fook cheang calls me there 'australian partner'. 'Reseller' seems so informal lol re seller buys stock to sell dont they? I dont have to buy any stock. Just work my magic promoting the brand and speaking with customers and purchases are sent direct to the customer from the factory. I also deal with the repairs for australia if needed etc. I think 'australian partner' sounds much better :-)

• Upvote 1

Kok fook cheang calls me there 'australian partner'. 'Reseller' seems so informal lol re seller buys stock to sell dont they? I dont have to buy any stock. Just work my magic promoting the brand and speaking with customers and purchases are sent direct to the customer from the factory. I also deal with the repairs for australia if needed etc. I think 'australian partner' sounds much better :-)

​Yeah, I'm not so sure on the terms, reseller, retailer, merchant, international agent, partner, affiliate etc... English isn't my first language. So I've pretty much just used the term "reseller" for anyone who isn't a direct manufacturer representative when listing people in these forums. Although it sounds like you might be manufacturer representative?

• Upvote 2

Hi, I do not want to be picky, for the Australian list only my business Milbay is a registered Australian business, if the business cannot provide an ABN Australian Business Number then they are not an Australian business. This is very important in our country, it is in fact illegal to operate a business in Australia without ABN. if web site is .com instead of .com.au then it is unlikely the site or business is actually in Australia. It costs a lot to legally resell unicycles in Australia and these unregistered businesses create legal issues and mislead consumers whom assume they are receiving Australian consumer protections when in fact they are not.

ABN is proof that the business is real and legal

Milbay ABN is 46166720695 Australian Government lookup tool is http://abr.business.gov.au/Index.aspx just enter the business name or number for results, great protection for consumers

Edited by Neale Gray

Hi, I do not want to be picky, for the Australian list only my business Milbay is a registered Australian business, if the business cannot provide an ABN Australian Business Number then they are not an Australian business. This is very important in our country, it is in fact illegal to operate a business in Australia without ABN. if web site is .com instead of .com.au then it is unlikely the site or business is actually in Australia. It costs a lot to legally resell unicycles in Australia and these unregistered businesses create legal issues and mislead consumers whom assume they are receiving Australian consumer protections when in fact they are not.

ABN is proof that the business is real and legal

Milbay ABN is 46166720695 Australian Government lookup tool is http://abr.business.gov.au/Index.aspx just enter the business name or number for results, great protection for consumers

​While this may very well be true, I have clearly stated that I don't take any responsibility over the shops etc. listed here, and try to remain impartial regarding any shops/sites/etc listed here. I leave it up to the consumers themselves to find out any specific issues or such with any reseller/manufacturer,  and local governments to track and shut down any possibly illegal enterprises, in which case I'd expect the websites to shutdown also (and then remove them from the list, after someone tells me that this has happened, I don't check/monitor them or visit them regularly or anything like that). However, if sites/shops ship the product from elsewhere than the country in the list, it might be better to list them under the country they ship from, to prevent any misunderstandings and surprising shipping costs, warranty issues or such..?

• Upvote 3

Thanks Esaj

I added a section about shipping locations​ in the first post, hope this is satisfactory for everyone:

Locations the shops ship from

Although a shop/site/whatever may be listed under country X/city Y (I've usually only extracted the location information from the "contact"-information or "about us"-section in the sites, if such is available and tells their location), it is possible that they only have an office or such in said country/city, and ship through a warehouse or other location in a different city/country. I leave it up to you to find out any issues this might affect (warranty, shipping, import duties, taxes...) before making any orders. If unsure about anything, contact the reseller/manufacturer/local goverment/customs/whatever seems suitable in the case directly and ask them. If you have any suspicions about any entity, the simplest solution is to not order from them.

Edited by esaj
  • Upvote 1

​While this may very well be true, I have clearly stated that I don't take any responsibility over the shops etc. listed here, and try to remain impartial regarding any shops/sites/etc listed here. I leave it up to the consumers themselves to find out any specific issues or such with any reseller/manufacturer,  and local governments to track and shut down any possibly illegal enterprises, in which case I'd expect the websites to shutdown also (and then remove them from the list, after someone tells me that this has happened, I don't check/monitor them or visit them regularly or anything like that). However, if sites/shops ship the product from elsewhere than the country in the list, it might be better to list them under the country they ship from, to prevent any misunderstandings and surprising shipping costs, warranty issues or such..?

They would all say china lol

Sais reseller on kok fook cheang. He is asiaebike ceo. He owns wind rider :-) your doing a good job mate. Im sure this will come in handy for many people :-)

Sorry, changed it to say "​Wind Rider manufacturer"... :)  I cannot know these things, so when posting your info, please tell me whether you're a reseller, manufacturer/manufacturer representative or something else to avoid misunderstandings  ;) 

• Upvote 1

Thanks esaj!!!!!!!! Wonderful job! Do you also have it in word or excel format?

​Sorry, no, but I could make a CSV-file (Comma Separated Values) out of it, if I ever bother... ;)  Excel, LibreOffice and probably many others can read those into tables.

I would wonder about wheelster 

we have slim to none demand,we won't distribute it anymore.
I will reimburse you.

Regards,
Greg

-- 
i_safe.gif
Grégory Payotte / CEO

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #144 is now Refunded

Order Details

Order Total: 
Date Placed:27th Jun 2015
Payment Method:Credit Card

Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links

No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet.

Wheelster Inc. 
http://wheelster.com/

Edited by newuser