Most recent post now only one post ...

I noticed that the most recent post list was scaled down from 5 to just 1 recent post. Is this by design?

Some days on work, i refresh the home-page once every hour or so, and with the recent posts list i could pretty much follow what was going on all day. With just one recent post, this will not work for me anymore ... 

Just wanted to let you know. This is not too important. I should concentrate on the job of course :) .

2 hours ago, johrhoj said:

I noticed that the most recent post list was scaled down from 5 to just 1 recent post. Is this by design?

Some days on work, i refresh the home-page once every hour or so, and with the recent posts list i could pretty much follow what was going on all day. With just one recent post, this will not work for me anymore ... 

Just wanted to let you know. This is not too important. I should concentrate on the job of course :) .

Haha I didn't think anyone would notice because I didn't think anyone "used it" regularly.  Of course NOW I know that is not true.  Yeah I decreased the "recent posts" to 1 but created a "recent topics" which is set to 7.  HOWEVER, have you ever tried the ACTIVITY tab?  (tab in browser but slide-out menu if on mobile).  Would that be good enough to achieve the same effect for your routine at work?  I'd like to hear more comments from others and I can definitely change it back to like it was before if it's preferred.

EDIT: UPDATED:

@John Eucist I actually use the recent post list exactly the same way as @johrhoj and prefer it to Activity tab. Maybe even increase it a little (to 6 or 7)? Recent topics on other hand could be less - I'd say 3 or 4 max. Just my two cent ;)

42 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Haha I didn't think anyone would notice because I didn't think anyone "used it" regularly.  Of course NOW I know that is not true.  Yeah I decreased the "recent posts" to 1 but created a "recent topics" which is set to 7.  HOWEVER, have you ever tried the ACTIVITY tab?  (tab in browser but slide-out menu if on mobile).  Would that be good enough to achieve the same effect for your routine at work?  I'd like to hear more comments from others and I can definitely change it back to like it was before if it's preferred.

EDIT: I have changed "recent posts" to 2 for the time being while waiting for more feedback.

i also used the "recent Posts" until now very often.....

And until now i didnt know the activity tab...not so usable on mobiles.....so i more like the recent Posts one :-)

But it trust you that you will find a good half way for everyone :-)

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Maybe even increase it a little (to 6 or 7)?

58 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

But it trust you that you will find a good half way for everyone :-)

Okay I rearranged some of the "blocks" and instead of "compromising" with "half way" or "6 or 7" I made it "10".  Let's see if you guys think it's overkill or if it's just fine.  :P

50 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Okay I rearranged some of the "blocks" and instead of "compromising" with "half way" or "6 or 7" I made it "10".  Let's see if you guys think it's overkill or if it's just fine.  :P

i like it a lot B)

27 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

@HEC Now maybe you can do something about your annoying "bug doing the figure eight" gif. :P

Lol. It creeps me out too, every time i look lol. It reminds me if the "mummy" movie and i am afraid it will crawl under my skin lol. Can you make it turn into a butterfly or something? :) 

1 hour ago, John Eucist said:

I like it this way

Archived