Protective Wear Suggestions for EUC Riding

On 4/22/2019 at 6:02 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

What wheel did you ride? What happened?

My ACM16 v2..   i was leaning foward too far for an acceleration ...  wheelog show the speed it went then dropped .. 45.6 kmh  .. dont know why i did this..to pass a quad coming from my right ... guess winter has soften my attention on the wheel safety !!!

it happen so fast i doubt you can think about falling technik,  anyway  i felt on my left knee, left hand, rolled over ... then slide on the road on my  right hip until i stopped. 

Hey i still have my right thumb  hehe

here is the link of the thumb protector, could not find any other similarproduct

https://www.sicurogear.com/products/level-ski-thumb-protector

Edited by Lavabo
  • Upvote 1

On 4/22/2019 at 4:24 AM, Unventor said:

I do. To signal 👍when cars respect their traffic rules to stop before crossing the bikelane. That simple reward seem to have a possitive effect on other cars/drivers too. 

I find myself doing the thank you in sign language for rewarding good driver behavior. lol 

3 hours ago, Lavabo said:

My ACM16 v2..   i was leaning foward too far for an acceleration ...  wheelog show the speed it went then dropped .. 45.6 kmh

Yea the ACM is only a 45kph wheel if you definitely weigh <60kg. Wheels weren't that fast back then. I'm staying with my 35kph limit at 80kg.

• Like 2