Longer pedals for comfort and control?

UKJ

I understand that this post should probably belongs in "Mods" but I think I see new EUCs with longer pedals as well and hope my question will get more views  here.

My KS 14 C pedals are 19cm long tapering down to 17cm by 11 wide.

As my bare foot is 26 cm there is over hang both front and back even more so with shoes and boots.

I think I remember Mr. Jason M saying he felt heel support helps a lot with comfort and control.

So before I make pedal extensions thought I would ask the following,

Do you feel longer pedals fully supporting at the very least bare feet help considerably with both comfort and control?

I would sure think that more foot to pedal surface area should better spread the load and help with front foot down pressure therefore giving more comfort?

Cons?

Any and all thoughts welcome!

ukj

i also think more lenght on the front area is the solution...

I even feel that when i wear my "construction worker" shoes with fat and hard soles....with them it is much more easy for me to control my euc than in thin sole shoes....where my toes "hang over"....

2 hours ago, UKJ said:

Do you feel longer pedals fully supporting at the very least bare feet help considerably with both comfort and control?

It's definitely for both comfort and control. I can see a massive difference between pedals on Solowheel Xtreme and normal one. Any kind of pedal replacement or extension / top plates is a godsend for us "bigfoots" ;)

Archived