New pedals arrived yeaaaah.

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Marcos75 said:

Sadly - I must say that I'm currently having a VERY BAD experience with them! :(:(:(

It's over week now since my just couple of months old Solowheel Xtreme died on me and I have a ZERO response from there since I've contacted them on the official support email and several "pokes" on Skype directly at @Vincent Bourdeau ... What a shame after initial good experience with two purchases from them :angry: That's not I'd expect from a reputable business anywhere!

@HEC : Sorry for late reply, but we are moving our store to a new place. To be fast, quick and efficient, 2 ways:

1: can you please send us the picture of the part that you need for warranty replacement? We'll ship directly to your address for free.

2: otherwise, please send back the Xtreme with the charger into the box to our address directly.

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Vincent Bourdeau said:

@HEC : Sorry for late reply, but we are moving our store to a new place. To be fast, quick and efficient, 2 ways:

1: can you please send us the picture of the part that you need for warranty replacement? We'll ship directly to your address for free.

Hi @Vincent Bourdeau I appreciate your reply here however from two issues I've reported to you last week only one is clear what part is needed (DC part of the charger cable). For the second issue - wheel not ballancing at all and rear read light blinking 11 times - I have no diagnose (from you or elsewhere) so all I can guess is that it's either in some error state which requires a specific procedure to reset or (worst case scenario) it's fault in controller or motor. Battey and BMS seems to be OK as it's still posible to charge it and switch the wheel on / off. I'd assume that 11 red blinks have specific diagnostic meaning so you shall be able to tell better than me what part(s) is/are  needed if any or if it's just some kind of calibration / reset issue and if later how to resolve it.

19 hours ago, Vincent Bourdeau said:

@HEC So you want to received a new Xtreme charger including DC part of the charger cable? Can you send us a picture showing yours? Generally, the charging issue concerns the pins on the socket of the Xtreme.

I'm sorry to say so @Vincent Bourdeau but I sense some major brake down in communication here :( In the email (and numerous skype chats) I've explained in great detail both (meaning TWO separate) issues - one with the DEAD wheel itself and one with faulty DC lead on one of two chargers so please read or re-read the email for all the needed details. I'm not sure if I can make it any simplier but let me try:

Issue 1: DEAD wheel, 11 read blinks no ballancing, still possible to charge. Suspected cause: dead contoller board or some major error state requiring specific reset procedure.

Issue 2: (demonstrated before above issue and separate from it) DC plug or part of the charger lead faulty as it requires to be hold by hand in specific possition to charge. Charger otherwise functional. Could be also faulty DC socket on the wheel itself but that seems less likely as second charger doesn't experince such problem. Solution: provide replacement DC cable (I can replace it in the charger) or whole charger if you prefer. If you suspect it might be the DC socket on the wheel it might be safer to provide new one as well.

@HEC totally understood, but PCB is inside motor for both Solowheel S300 and Xtreme, so the only way is to replace it (it's hard to replace PCB inside motor, for this reason we'll ship your motor alone to USA). As I said earlier, please ship the Xtreme + charger to our address.

As soon as we'll receive it, we will mount a new motor on your Xtreme, then we'll ship again to your address at our own expense.

Archived