Shipping to Hawaii?

Mark13

Not intentionally trying to derail this topic, but malasadas are really good.  I believe they are Portuguese fried dough that is rolled in sugar.  Diabetics beware.  There's a little shop in Honolulu, Oahu called Leonard's Bakery.  If you get a chance to visit Oahu, be sure to drop on by.  They are more similar to Chinese donuts in softness, and they can inject different custard creams inside.  They are best eaten fresh from the deep fryer and don't last too long as they dry out a bit over time.  Now don't get me started on Costco/KTA poke... :P  I love Hawaii :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Honolulu Hawaii & I have recently purchased 2 Gotway Msupers from Dion AKA myfunwheel. You may know him through his posts as a member of this forum, or seen his electric unicycle videos on youtube under djquestionthis.

Both arrived quickly, within a few days from my purchase and he responded quickly to any questions I had and was proactive when FedEx needed a phone to get access to my secured building. The 680wh was ordered through eBay & the 850wh through squareup.com/store/myfunwheel/.

Shipping to Hawaii does require additional shipping charge but it was great getting the wheels shipped to Hawaii from California instead of China as my previous Airwheel Q3 was. Nothing more frustrating than finding the model wheel you are looking for and finding out the seller won't ship to Hawaii.

Hawaii eWheelers, can you provide some feedback on whether it'd be worth it to ship a pair of eWheels there while on vacation? I'll be on the islands for a month, splitting up the time between the islands. The current plan is Oahu for a week, Big Island for a week, Kauai for a week, then open for suggestions. My concern is they'll be stuck in Oahu, anyone think the wheels will be allowed on the planes between the islands? Even if they are stuck on Oahu, I wouldn't mind having them for only the week if there's enough stuff to explore on the wheel. Definitely going to stop by Leonard's Bakery, thanks for the suggestion @HunkaHunkaBurningLove.

10 minutes ago, TwixFix said:

can you provide some feedback on whether it'd be worth it to ship a pair of eWheels there while on vacation?

I looked into this a bit, because Fedex only offfers 2nd day service, which is extremely expensive...

USPS might be your best bet, price is about $70 each & is door-to-door service.

I don't know if any of the local shops rent EUC's, but you could try contacting a few places.  Not going to Maui?  That's my favorite spot!  The Big Island is driving driving driving to get anywhere.  It was okay and a must see, but lava fields get a little boring after a while.  The helicopter tour was fun though.  There's one where they land near a waterfall, but I didn't take that one.  I just did the fire and falls tour I think it was called.  It was a little pricey, but it's one of those memorable experiences.

If you want some more suggestions, maybe post up an Off Topic Thread and we'll answer there!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived