One way to help EUC distributors and get reward while riding around

EUCMania

When I ride my EUC around, many people turn heads. Some of them yell "Cool!". Some of them ask questions like where to get it and for how much. It is a great chance for EUC distributors to increase sales if riders can hand out their business cards or leaflets. The rider should also get some reward. So, on the leaflets, there should be some promotion code related to the rider/promotor. If a purchase is done with that code, the rider get some credits. If each rider can bring in 3 new sales, then there is a chain reaction like 3, 9, 27, 81,......... The number of sales will skyrocket.

14 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I dont know about you guys, but i prefer to give out business cards to young ladies, that say : unicycle riding lessons - call me"

Funny you say that, I've done this a few times on my university. Thankfully, the ladies were good sports and didn't take me too seriously.

Method:

Distributors let riders to open accounts on the distributors' site. Send cards to riders. A rider writes the account specific $x off promotion code on cards. When a new purchase is done with this promotion code, the distributor give $y credit to the rider towards future purchase.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, ECUMania said:

It is a great chance for EUC distributors to increase sales if riders can hand out their business cards or leaflets

I remember on one of djquestionthis videos on YouTube, a guy called out asking about the EUC, and djquestionthis was ready. He pulled out a business card and gave it to the guy.

Look at 3:21

On 6/28/2016 at 7:02 PM, EUCMania said:

When I ride my EUC around, many people turn heads. Some of them yell "Cool!". Some of them ask questions like where to get it and for how much. It is a great chance for EUC distributors to increase sales if riders can hand out their business cards or leaflets. The rider should also get some reward. So, on the leaflets, there should be some promotion code related to the rider/promotor. If a purchase is done with that code, the rider get some credits. If each rider can bring in 3 new sales, then there is a chain reaction like 3, 9, 27, 81,......... The number of sales will skyrocket.

Ian @ Speedyfeet sends out business cards with each EUC purchased with a space you can put your customer number as referral.

Graham @ Yorkshire Airwheels sends stickers with the company website so people know where to visit, He also gives a t-shirt with their info on but the one he sent me is a bit tight.

Any decent distributor should do something like that or they are losing out because when people stop you and you tell them they aren't likely to remebmer the company name or website you tell them so the card/sticker helps.

Archived