12 MOSFETs strengthen EUC controller without speed limit

Lz Lee

On 23/08/2016 at 2:40 PM, SlowMo said:

She won't say for it's a trade secret.

Not too likely that this could be a trade secret, as anyone can open the EUC and scrutinise the board. Maybe Jane herself has to find out who the maker is or whether it is brand policy to communicate this kind of information.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/09/2016 at 6:51 AM, lizardmech said:

It's too hard to ship complete unicycles and if it's sold as a complete unit there's all kinds of costly safety regulations you have to have it tested against. Buying components is much easier, why do you think people started ordering your parts recently? Assembled EUC market is already saturated by kingsong, gotway and inmotion who have distribution channels in place.

You didn't mention Ninebot and IPS ;) I actually would be surprised if not a single "new" company would successfully enter this market within the next, say, 3 years. I have a hard time to believe that the market is saturated and I believe I just saw a vid of Gotway moving to a much bigger place to produce more wheels... 

On 07/09/2016 at 6:20 AM, Lz Lee said:

Our company adjusted the plan and strategy.  We install lastest controller in whole EUC.  and selling whole EUC

14 inch GEEKWHEEL - GK -Muscle  will use 30C controller  

30C will support iOS system

Do you have a link? Can you give the dimensions (length, width and ground clearance) of the pedals? Thanks!

On 2017-01-04 at 7:32 PM, Mono said:

Not too likely that this could be a trade secret, as anyone can open the EUC and scrutinise the board. Maybe Jane herself has to find out who the maker is or whether it is brand policy to communicate this kind of information.

Have a look at my thread on the subject;  Separate Power board, tech spec controller

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2016 at 0:20 AM, Lz Lee said:

14 inch GEEKWHEEL - GK -Muscle  will use 30C controller  

30C will support iOS system

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

Top of page says "offroad Muscle scooter with 30B4 bluetooth" but lower on page says "30C controller (Lastest controller ) supports iOS system"

26 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

Top of page says "offroad Muscle scooter with 30B4 bluetooth" but lower on page says "30C controller (Lastest controller ) supports iOS system"

They hacked Apple:facepalm:  Or, they paid Apple:clap3:  That's what I am hoping, anyway.

5 minutes ago, steve454 said:

They hacked Apple:facepalm:  Or, they paid Apple:clap3:  That's what I am hoping, anyway

My question was really about 30B at top of page vs. 30C further down on page. Which controller is in this EUC?

But I also wonder, is there only iOS app? No Android app?

8 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

My question was really about 30B at top of page vs. 30C further down on page. Which controller is in this EUC?

I know, that is the first thing that threw me off about the whole Geekwheel thing, is it even a muscle scooter?  I hope someone reviews it soon, it has too many questions for me.

It sounds good, high power, fairly low price, some options.  I wonder if it is a Gotway MCM2?

What I like most about the Geekwheel is the size of the tire - huge for a 14" wheel. On the downside, it's described as a 'muscle scooter', yet only has a 500 watt motor. So I have my doubts. I wonder if anyone on the planet has bought one of these because I've never seen it being ridden or talked about in the first person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, MaxLinux said:

Gotway power + 2.5 inch tire would be an awesome combination!

Yeah. I think the MCM4 with 2.5 instead of 2.125 would be a nicer wheel. I might rip appart my MCM4 at some point and modify the case to fit the 2.5 inch wheel.  It would be so much more confortable to ride.

I just have not been able to find a place to buy that size tire and tube

• 4 weeks later...

Archived